[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its over...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.gif (941KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
941KB, 320x240px
Had a meeting with HR this morning who told me I was being let go due to poor performance. I was at this job for 3 years, before that I was a NEET for 6 years, and now I am back to square one being a fucking NEET again.

What the fuck do I do now /biz/?
>>
Hit the gym, lawyer up, buy altcoins
>>
>>1934860
>I was at this job for 3 years, before that I was a NEET for 6 years
You maintained a job for three years anon, why the fuck are you being so defeatist?
Must be because you want to be a NEET, instead of patting yourself on the back for crawling out of the laziness and working for your survival you're focusing on the setback.

It should be a chance for stoctaking, looking at what lead you to do poor performance, fix it, and then go back into the workforce.

You've done it before, you can do it again, except better!
>>
Polish up your LinkedIn with your 3 years experience, do a course on Lynda.com and link it to said profile, then start applying for similar jobs lying through your teeth about why you left previous job.

You've got the holy grail of "Experience" now, far more than most on this board have. I don't want to hear any whining. GET GUD SON
>>
>>1934860
>now I am back to square one
no, now you have experience and possible references
>>
>>1934860
Were you given any written warnings? If not, sue them for wrongful termination.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.