[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I drive more traffic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: donbgless.png (374KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
donbgless.png
374KB, 650x488px
Currently running a rightwing tshirt business online.

How do I drive more traffic to my shirts?
>>
stand out / specialize / partner-up
>>
>>1934340
Create a false enemy to get more people on your side. Fabricate that a leftist group is trying to take you down, or release a controversial shirt that may trigger people. You must go for the polar extremes of human emotion for your product to be remembered. Extremity > mediocrity.
>>
>>1934353
hmm, i will do this thank you sir
>>
>>1934346
partner-up, you mean with some website or something?
>>
File: 1490077003754.jpg (31KB, 460x661px) Image search: [Google]
1490077003754.jpg
31KB, 460x661px
so fucking easy..
make a t shirt that shows 'XX and XY'
or 'there are two genders'
trigger SJW so hard and create fake sjw accounts attacking yourself and get retweets from sjw friends
I really should be your associate lol.
>>
>>1934353

This could work wonders for you if you do it right

Make some shitty twitter account and have it tweeting some far-leftist shit for like a month; follow a lot of people and get a lot of followers, then denounce your own shirts with a hashtag. Bonus points if you make leftist friends on twitter who happen to be writers

After that you make your shill for yourself in large right-wing forums

>>1934360
sort of, more like with brands and artists for exclusivity, but partnerships are tricky
>>
>>1934340
What's your current strategy? Where are you advertising at the moment? Hard to "increase" traffic unless we know what your baseline is.

>>1934353
Always a good tactic
>>
>>1934340

Give free merchandise to Lauren Southern, Tomi Lahren, Tara McCarthy etc.
>>
>>1934369
If you do this, try not to make it super fucking obvious. I remember there was an uber knock off app that did this after it worked for Play-Asia and DIRECT2DRIVE. It was the most obviously false strategy and no one bought it.

It should feel real, (in the case of Play-Asia it WAS real), make sure not to celebrate too hard that SJWS ARE GIVING ME SO MUCH NEW BUSINESS SO MUCH FOR A BOYCOTT, etc. because then you're flashing your cards. Retain a bit of innocence and the outward appearance of being a victim in all of this because you're standing for principles (but without a full fledged victim complex.) It's a tough balance but you can do it.
>>
>>1934340
Pics! Want new offensive shirt for shitlibs
>>
File: 1490553671753.jpg (12KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
1490553671753.jpg
12KB, 236x314px
>>1936312
www.redbubble.com/people/nationalcrusade
>>
>>1936343
https://www.redbubble.com/people/nationalcrusade/portfolio/top+selling

HERE it is in order of best selling
>>
>>1934340
Shill on @realDonaldTrump's twitter page. Hire Pajeets to use their bots to favorite your tweets until they get to the top. I have seen other shitty merchandise companies do this.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.