[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>job searching with no luck >suddenly get like 10 interviews

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: excessive-sweating.jpg (19KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
excessive-sweating.jpg
19KB, 640x360px
>job searching with no luck
>suddenly get like 10 interviews
>don't remember applying to the places or using the website
>turns out my mom applied for me

The thing is she applied to Jobs which require a bachelor's or sales knowledge; I'm an uni student with little to no job experience, what do I do /biz/?

I'm thinking of calling and saying that I applied because I need a job and I'm willing to work hard or something
>>
she lie on your resume or what?
>>
>>1934325

I was surprised to find the resume she submitted was literally my name, email, phone number, and address

it was the size of a business card

I have a page-long resume with a ton of bullshit projects and a summer job I had back in 2013, but somehow my name, address, phone number, and e-mail are more attractive

I'm thinking the companies were probably desperate for employees and assumed I met all qualifications
>>
>>1934335
So, go for the interviews, the worst thing that could happen is they don't hire you in which case nothing changes, and you may end up with a moderately comfy job and some real experience.

>I'm thinking of calling and saying that I applied because I need a job and I'm willing to work hard or something
>spaghetti out of every orifice
>>
>>1934402
This

Go balls deep anon.
>>
>>1934321
Just go do the interviews, anon. All 'requirements' are nice-to-haves (except in Law and Medicine.)
>>
>>1934335
it sounds like your mama had sex with all these companies. you're in! what a nice lady.
>>
Lying on your resume is the most important tool for successfully gaining a job
>>
>>1934321

Lie.

That's how the world works anon.
>>
File: 33c.png (82KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
33c.png
82KB, 250x250px
>>1934458

kek

so I checked my e-mail and I have an interview in 6 hours

I have no idea what position it is because my mom applied and she doesn't know how to internet, and the website is either not showing me what job it's for, or it's listed under a different company name

wew
>>
>>1935108
Smoke a blunt before you go bruh
>>
>>1935108
Just smile, be nice and say "yes sir". You momma got you covered
>>
Is your mother of your mother's son Jewish?
>>
I signed up for monster when I was working a shit dead end job and got a call that day from a recruiter. Year later I'm at that job and loving it. Sometimes life gives you a gift. This time it was good old mom.

Go crush those interviews and take her out for dinner with your first check.
>>
Bruh at least get some info about the company you will be interviewed at.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.