[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he trying to kill bitcoin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: andreas a.png (44KB, 275x224px) Image search: [Google]
andreas a.png
44KB, 275x224px
What happen to the moon mission for bitcoin?

And why did the matchpool ico fraud kill the upward momentum for eth?
>>
>>1933679

i dont know but i put 100eth into matchpool and im about to go on a road trip t figure this shit out once and for all
>>
>And why did the matchpool ico fraud kill the upward momentum for eth?
It did nothing to ETH, ETH was already falling before that got exposed.
>>1933910
I tried to warn people away from that shitty ICO, even if it wasn't a scam it was doomed for failure. You were never going to get a significant amount of women to join it and without that its dead in the water.
>>
>>1933916

but what about april 14th?

whos who of planet earth?
>>
>>1933926
No announcement till May on that, nothing's going to come out in April.
>>
>>1933679
explain matchpool please
what is it about?
>>
>>1933968
Taking people's money and running.
>>
>>1933679
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1752471.msg18472823#msg18472823

Who do I believe?
>>
>>1933679
>Is he trying to kill bitcoin
>What happen to the moon mission for bitcoin?

No, lol. Maxwell has found that Wu was using corrupted miners to gain an extra 30% efficiency. SegWit would absolve that, meaning he concocted the entire BU narrative.

Now he's been exposed, hopefully we'll get a UASF and fucking moon mission.
>>
where do i even start if i want to understand what the fuck is going on
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.