[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dat feel when in one hour you are able to code a system that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1484988620997.png (6KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
1484988620997.png
6KB, 192x263px
dat feel when in one hour you are able to code a system that connects to an exchange and trades for you.

lets just hope my algorithm isnt shit
>>
>>1933521
cool. you want to tell us something about your system? do you use any learning algo what do you base your idea on? (if you can tell us without compromising your system) ... what languange, maybe what exchange, are you afraid of bugs leading to you losing money?
What language did you use and did you find building your bot hard?
>>
>>1933556
buliding the bot literally took me 20 minutes in a cafe

Im staritng off by keeping it super simple to avoid runaway unpredictable problems
I have coded it to simply follow a ruleI thought up in my head that cant go wrong.

If it does, I will then move onto stage 2, hooking it up a Machine learning algorithm, something like Tensor flow? something anyway for pattern matching.

That should hopefully give the bot the option to not follow follow the rule.

To be honest I am pretty hopefully if stage 1 fails stage 2 will be a win for sure.

I cant think of a downside so erm stay tuned I will post updates here using the Penguin picture every few days or so

its in node.js something I love
>>
these threads are made like 5 times a day and the person rarely has anyting to really offer. i think they're all making it up or made a small script to do a trade and calling it algorithmic.
>>
>>1933556
>Anonymous (ID: YNEhquz+) 04/05/17(Wed)22:14:24 No.1933556

I think I will use poloniex as an exchange as they seem to have lots of currencies
>>
>>1933572
that is the definition of an algorithm

you are basically saying i have a simple script, which is what I said I had. You are saying I have nothing to offer, well how about the option to read up on what I did? Im only making this post to help others, people with your attitude get nowhere in life because they dont realise that not only do they not pick up on stuff, they actively shutdown help that exists around them.
goodluck m8 ur gonna need it.
>>
>>1933571
> a ruleI thought up in my head that cant go wrong.

coo, you made a bag-holding bot? no, seriously, did you try out the rule set manually beforehand?

either way, sounds exciting. especially with the neural net. I always thought about using an articiaL life simulation and throwing bot after bot at the market until one of those pesky little fuckers start making money and then he gonna fuck and repopulate. But i never found time between doing nothing and surfing 4chinchin.
so I have to live off other peoples successes.
>>
>>1933602
na I havent tried it out

Im going balls deep
>>
>>1933612
good luck man. that's indeed ballsy.
>>
>>1933614
stupid and ballsy
>>
>>1933635

Shitcoin or actual stocks? Node.js is trash but I like it anyways.
>>
>>1933664
people who say its trash, when it has the most used library on the internet, strike me as idiots, I hope youre not a programmer.

shitcoins
>>
>>1933680
t. Webdev monkey iq 94
>>
>>1933571
You should like you just started programming a month ago.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.