[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US Internet Censorship Story breaking soon - Buy Namecoin (NMC)!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1491111088819.jpg (101KB, 394x295px) Image search: [Google]
1491111088819.jpg
101KB, 394x295px
I can't say much, but a huge internet censorship story is going to break soon and the Internet as we know will be forever changed, go look at Namecoins chart ( https://cryptowat.ch/btce/nmcusd/1h ), people in the know are buying. This will be the new internet without censorship. See Namecoin's website and Zeronet.io .

Won't stick around here long, I will be on bitmessage if someone needs to talk to me:

BM-2cUfogpUvBjxgQ9SJT6fqdEvb7Esy6UMNc

Good luck to everyone, interesting times coming.
>>
File: 1485317308498.jpg (18KB, 451x451px) Image search: [Google]
1485317308498.jpg
18KB, 451x451px
What does namecoin have to do with this news? I know the ISP privacy act Obama set in place was taken down yesterday, does this have anything to do with it? plz respond
>>
>>1932982
Gonna need more info than that

Give a timeframe and a concept as to what will happen or you're BS'ing
>>
>>1932988
>ISP privacy act Obama set in place
It was the FCC under Tom Wheeler, Obama had little to do with it.
>>
>>1932988
Zeronet uses namecoin to register .bit domains anonymously. Anonymous, distributed, can't be forced down through registrar control.
>>
oh look another larper
>>
>>1933003
It's fine if you don't believe. Remember the Chan warning in March? 8ch was hacked and was collecting IP information. This is two of the strongest groups of people in the world coming head to head and that means anything goes, including internet censorship. Watch the news next week, but in the meantime NMC for freedom of speech, BTC for freedom of money, and be careful about what you reveal about yourself online.
>>
>>1932982
You have to also remember that Obama gave the internet censorship role to the U.N. by handing them control of ICANN, namecoin and .bit domains are the solution to this. Do you really think that a president that is currently being accused of treason will think twice about having ICANN drop some sites and starting targeting certain subjects from appearing online. Look up the Atlantic Council who has deep ties to the U.N., Hillary Clinton, and the company that started the Russian narrative Crowdstrike. Anything more specific than this has to be done over bitmessage.
>>
>>1932982
kys
>>
time for private networking with the neighbour?
>>
>>1933021
Not an argument.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.