[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate to say it biz but the system is rigged. Capitalism is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: richpeople-1.jpg (77KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
richpeople-1.jpg
77KB, 800x451px
I hate to say it biz but the system is rigged. Capitalism is a rigged game.

You ever wonder why it's so easy for rich people to continue getting richer? Why it's so easy for them to start businesses that fail time and time again? Because they have the capital to absorb the loss and you don't.

They have the capital to reap mad dividends. The system literally pays them for being rich.

A poor man can't hit or miss. Failure for a poor man could wipe him out. Sure you could get a business loan but if the business fails your on the hook. This is not opportunity. This is a rigged game.
>>
eventually you don't miss
>>
>>1932002
If your poor you can't miss. Failure means a massive financial set back. Defaulting on a debt means you wont be able to get another loan for 7 years.
>>
>>1932000
>he doesnt study the loopholes
>he pisses and whines about being poor
>ho doesnt activly work towards his freedom
>etc...

Stay poor or get rich but dont bring everyone down u retarded cuck.

Help everyone to freedom.

Speaking from experience it is so much easier to make money if you help others do the same.

People shitpost on here and talk mad shit on kiyosaki and his friends.

But how many ofthe shitposters are rich?

Not a single fucking 1...

I for one and flipping the bird the the 90% shitposters irl and heading the other direction.

Stay poor or get rich with me.

Choice is yours...
>>
File: Screenshot_20170405-081429.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170405-081429.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>1932036
>>
>>1932000
>You ever wonder why it's so easy for rich people to continue getting richer? Why it's so easy for them to start businesses that fail time and time again?
No I never wonder that, because you're only dealt one hand of cards, it's up to you to play it.

Also I come from a comfy af middle class upbringing, no congenital or crippling diseases, so I'm in the top 10% of the world in terms of luck, I have literally nothing to complain about while there are Syrian war babies, and Cambodian girls being trafficked for sex tourists in Thailand
>>
>>1932046
Is this book worth anything or just another meme?
>>
>>1932158
I want to get rich so I can save those cambodian girls
With my penis
>>
>>1932000

Stop caring about poor people. I did maybe 3-4 years ago. I stopped feeling bad for them after working in retail for a year. Yes, they are that stupid.
>>
>>1932000
Yes, the system is rigged. Life isn't fair anon. Even children realise this.

You just have to leverage whatever advantages god gave you. Do you have tits? Use them to make money. Can you get free money from the govt in your country? Do it.

I've come to the conclusion that in order to succeed in this world you will need to compromise on your integrity. You will need to sell out.

"Just work hard and have a positive attitude" is the biggest meme out there. You need to be ruthless.
>>
>>1932208
> so I can save those cambodian girls

no wonder you're not rich. you're wasting your money
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.