[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

he doesn't even own anything yet he has 30 billion uhh how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1491384219719.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491384219719.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
he doesn't even own anything yet he has 30 billion uhh how
>>
>>1931849
http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/08/george-soros-bank-of-england.asp

back in the 90s he shorted the the british pound, and got rich as hell. He made 1bill, the rest is probably compound interest and shitloads of diversification.
>>
>>1931849
He's very good at investing and pays the best people a lot of money to work for him
>>
Of course he is good at investing because he's fucking Jewish. Jews control the economy.
>>
File: George Soros.jpg (48KB, 1182x266px) Image search: [Google]
George Soros.jpg
48KB, 1182x266px
>>1931875
The whole "lol i'm a an evil globalist jew" is just a facade he uses to trick everyone, including the zionist jews.
George Soros is in reality a self-hating jew that's working towards a nazi europe free from zionism.

http://www.jns.org/news-briefs/2016/8/15/leaked-document-shows-george-soros-donated-to-anti-israel-causes#.WOTXzjvyguU=

He's the saviour.
>>
File: 1489042001451.png (243KB, 887x905px) Image search: [Google]
1489042001451.png
243KB, 887x905px
>>1931892
>>
>>1931892
Then why is he "banned" from his home country which is currently the most right-wing country in Europe?

This is a /pol/ topic but I've always wondered what's the endgame with "refugees".
Germans can't be this stupid(I mean citizens are brainwashed) but Merkel can't be. At first I thought that the refugees will be a part of the upcoming EU army but you can't rely on those niggers to fight for your country.
>>
>>1931892
>jews have never played and financed both sides in order to watch goys die
>>
>>1931896
"refugees"
>>
>>1931849
Doesn't he have massive iShares ETF holdings?

>>1931875
He's the natural balance to the Koch brothers, they keep one another in check, and the delicate equilibrium of the world can continue to suck slightly less

>>1931906
>Then why is he "banned" from his home country which is currently the most right-wing country in Europe?
Orbon is a strongman, and like all strongmen leaders he has a womanly thin skin when it comes to criticism.
>>
>>1931849
Old money
>>
>>1931849
google soros fund management
honestly wouldn't surprise me if he had another 30 billion hidden overseas
>>
>>1931849
I feel like there isn't enough attention paid to his business partner, Jim Rogers. I highly recommend his book Street Smarts even though I disagree with a lot of what's in it. Rogers would spot trends and Soros would time the markets and that's how they worked together and made like a 1000%+ return together. Unfortunately, Soros did some shady shit and they had to go on trial I believe and Rogers wanted to fight the case because he had thought they didn't do anything, but Soros confessed and said he wanted to do a plea bargain. Rogers left the fund because of that because admitting such a thing would ruin his reputation. Rogers might've tailored the scene, but still a very interesting perspective.

Rogers lives in Singapore and has two white kids that speak Mandarin as clearly as they speak English. He thinks we should work in agriculture and commodities-related sectors and not finance.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.