[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/lit sales edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: PajeetPlz.jpg (12KB, 236x358px) Image search: [Google]
PajeetPlz.jpg
12KB, 236x358px
Pic related, disappointingly motivational, there are a few master strokes of skeezy sales manipulation but there's too much self-help fluff, shit about "belief" and "respect", I just want to learn how to sell my talents at the rate they're really worth, instead of coming by jobs whenever I can.

Any literature or exercises I can learn to become an ace salesman?

Anyway, a neat story from the book
>Be little girl, always buy Candy from store A
>Mother says "buy candy from store B"
>Girl says "no, Store B rips me off"
>Mother like wtf!?
>Girl be all like, "because when I go to store B he gives me less candy, he weighs it then takes a few out. When I go to store A he weighs it then adds more on"
I think that's just genius.
>>
File: tits-always-related.jpg (440KB, 2250x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tits-always-related.jpg
440KB, 2250x1500px
bamp... come on where are my alpha salesbros at?
>pic unrelated... or is iiiiiit?
>No certainly not
>>
>>1931965
they're busy cold calling 1000 ppl
>>
>>1932003
hahaha
>Hello sir, how would you like to double your net worth in only six months
>What are you selling?
>I'm not selling anything, I'd just like to share with you a great opportunity that thousands of people like you are taking to make millions of dollars and make their dreams come true
>What are you selling?
>Do you want to get rich? Do you want to give your family everything they ever wanted Mister Anon?
>How did you get this number?
>You'll just be happy that I found you when you hear about the wonderful opportunity I am sharing with you today?
>I'm not interested, fuck off
>Can you afford to lose up to one million a ye-
>--CLICK
>>
>>1932144
Gonna practice my sales speak

>hey anon, what do you do?
>I try to give people the ingredients to a happy marriage and family?
>So you're like a life coach, a councilor?
>Rather than get involved with people's lives and tell them what to do, I give them something you really can't put a price on: peace of mind that their bathroom will always be a sanctuary, a blissful place
>How do you do that? Do you clean bathrooms?
>How would you like to never have to worry about getting mud in the groutting after your son comes home from soccer practice?
>I don't have a son...
>But your bathroom does get dirty sometimes, you see the marks on the floor, the imperfections and it drives you mad... your wife complains about the color of the whole thing and it's just enough to pull your hair out?
>I guess so... but how do you
>Shhh-- (puts finger on lips) just listen to me. I am going to change your life, all you need are these lovely Italian fine Ceramic Designer tiles, coated with a Teflon glaze that makes cleaning like dancing on clouds
>You sell tiles!?!!
>I don't "sell tiles", I give customers peace of mind and a slice of heaven... in Italian fine ceramic squares
>>
>>1932236
What about this one, can I sell Ice to the Eskimos yet?

>Hello sir, which car can I get you a quote on today?
>I'm just looking
>Just came from work?
>Yeah... Like I said I'm just looking...
>Must be really tiring riding to and from work on a bike, you don't live around here do you?
>No
>You see this one over here, you could fit a whole mountain bike in the back and still have room for picnic table, you like to go on picnics?
>I'd rather just look around if that's okay with you...
>Certainly is Sir the right car for the right person...
>(bike man looks at a Sedan)
>Beautiful isn't she, I probably shouldn't tell you this but this is currently on special, boss reckons demand for this model is coming back up. Won't be at this price for long.
>You know, I'm not comfortable with this... I think I'll come back another time
>Welcome back any time sir, but I'm afraid the price not be, this will be your last chance to get it at that price... sir... SiIIIIIIiir?

Not pushy at all. hehe
>>
File: 1483378820430.png (152KB, 574x601px) Image search: [Google]
1483378820430.png
152KB, 574x601px
>>1931740
>Any literature or exercises I can learn to become an ace salesman?
Art of the Deal
>>
>>1932285
I started reading that, which chapters you recommend Schomold Trumpstein?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.