[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ I'm tired is the money even worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: sad.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
8KB, 509x619px
/biz/ I'm tired

is the money even worth it?
>>
>>1931194
Money makes the world go round....And pays your electric bills so yes.
>>
>>1931194
You tell us OP.

How much is your dream worth to you? Do you even care about your dreams?
>>
>>1931206
What titties?
>>
File: biz turned on.png (212KB, 680x713px) Image search: [Google]
biz turned on.png
212KB, 680x713px
>>1931206
>flat chested jewess shopping in the organic section after working out
>>
File: horizon-768759_1280.jpg (317KB, 1280x821px) Image search: [Google]
horizon-768759_1280.jpg
317KB, 1280x821px
>>1931194
I don't know man.
Nobody on this board can tell you what if its worth it.

Do you think it's worth it?
Do you see yourself happier if you're in better financial standing?
Is there something preventing your happiness now?

I remember asking myself the same question and then the first time I made money on my own whim outside of my wagecuck job is one the first times I felt self-validation and realized that I love the feeling and I'm going to pursue a new path.
Things aren't so black and white anymore. I'll have down days and updays but I look at the bigger picture. I do what I do because I'm striving for life where all my struggles have fueled a life of pleasure on my terms.

It gets better.
>>
>>1931194
i retired at 29 even though i probably only have enough money to survive till 50, living conservatively. i don't care, i don't want to work anymore and if that means i blow my brains out at 50, fine, ill enjoy the next 20 years
>>
>>1931194
I dont know. But working 50 hours a week at worl and over 50 at home is beyond exhausting and stressful.

I fucking hope freedom is worth it or i will die broken and old at a younge age
>>
>>1931255
Pretty inspiring. Tha k u
>>
>>1931237
>>1931247
show me the jew
>>
I got a taste of that freedom when I had to survive in between jobs for a few weeks. I was forced to do something, so I advertised pressure washing as if I was some professional service. In a week I had made a month's wages at my shitty old job, and that was only working a few hours a day with equipment I paid for with the first job I got washing. Now that I have a new "good" job working on an ambulance, all I do is daydream about the life I could have working for myself. Its worth it, the only reason I'm still working this job is the social impact of quitting it when people are so proud of me.
>>
>>1932784
you're welcome friend
>>
File: 1491020547920.gif (3MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1491020547920.gif
3MB, 360x270px
>>1931194
Me too bro... I'm trying so hard to make it. Some moments no matter how tired I am inspiration pushes me through. Others, just discipline. Its hard to work on my own thing after a full work day + drive + being grinded down by poor mental health and money anxieties.

I feel like I'm so behind everybody... no I dont mean starving Africans, and yes I do have some perspective. I mean... all my life I've been two steps behind people who lived a normal middle class existence (real middle class, not debt fueled idiocy), and it cost me a lot in opportunities, relationships, you name it. Anyway enough of my ama, basically you just have to collect yourself and power through it sometimes.
>>
>>1932814
I dont understand people, who cares if your job benefits society or not. Society is a ticking time bomb and you are no different than the decaying organic matter surrounding you.

If you aren't doing whatever it takes to live the American dream than you deserve to be lower class scum.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.