[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gambling @ biz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: poorfag.png (1MB, 1106x651px) Image search: [Google]
poorfag.png
1MB, 1106x651px
Hey /biz/

Swissfag here, 24 and I'm studying economics. For being able to have my own flat and to pay my education I took a 4k credit. I also work 80% beside as operator in exchange settlement. I earn 3.3k monthly but already my flat takes 1.1k monthly so lifes pretty expensive here.

As you can see I already got a negative bank account and we're only in the first week of the month.. Sure I do know I should make a budget and reduce my expenses however I'm a gambler and want to try the easy way first .. also no moralfags needed..

My creditcard limit is 2k, 700 used and want to gamble with 500 bucks.

Will invest in crypto with your advices, most mentioned alt's will be bought and held until the end of the month.

Also will timestamp my buy.

Help me :D
>>
>>1929305
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs_BPfeoSQ0

All in BitBay.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BAY
>>
Don't do this Anon. But if you must there's Litecoin which is on track to activate Segwit within the near future (could be a few days to a week), and when that happens there's sure to be gains in the short term.
>>
Don't listen to the shills. If you want to make a profit maybe you should look at a coins usability in real life, for example look at Reddcoin or Ripple. But with Ripple don't expect to get huge profits, there are A LOT of them mined, it will never reach even 1$. I invested myself 20$ in Reddcoin, it doubled in a week.For long term I suggest Bitcoin or Ethereum(Ethereum has a lot more transactions per second compared to Bitcoin ,that's why they want to fork BTC). I'm currently a student living with 200-300$ a month,if my advice was helpful help me out with some bitcoin: 16GuxQtuLRkT4Xo6QE4PdjHqfuU76vqXRq
>>
Sind Sie eigentlich vom Aff bisse? If you are ready to lose your bucks (which I bet you will) go ahead. Even in cryptocoin trading you are competing with professionals. If you see this as a learning curve it's okay but you would even lose with 1 year of experience. Unless you are the Roger Federer 0.01% which you probably think you are.

p.s. Do you work for SIX?
>>
500 shitbay baghol- I mean 'believers' posts incoming
>>
>>1929305
Ich würde dir raten einfach den derzeit am meisten memeierten Coin zu kaufen, wie MiloCoin or Ripple or Musicoin. Halte Ausschau nach entsprechenden Threads und denke zweimal for einem Kauf.

[Ich kann es aber nicht lassen und muss dir sagen, dass das eine blöde Idee ist und du zunächst finanziell auf einen grünen Zweih kommen solltest. Du lebst in der Schweiz und kannst gut Geld verdienen, also tue das erst.]
>>
>>1929325
soz but i'm tired of bitbay :D
>>1929354
let me check reddcoin
>>1929355
nein, aber SIX ist custodian einiger unserer banken
>>1929364
ich ziele auf einen neuanfang ohne schulden :D und mehr als 80% neben dem studium zu arbeiten geht kaum
>>
>>1929342
>few days/week

Nigger it's gonna be activated in a couple of hours!
>>
>>1929383
So what you think about it anon?
>>
>>1929363

> Le Bagholder meme

Sorry i prefer to speculate on cryptos with actual useful properties instead of pump and dump lottery coins faggot

Talk to me in 6 months about how you feel about BAY
>>
>>1929305

UVXY calls

Thank me later, zahlsch mal en Kafi im Liechthof
>>
>>1929449
Felt pretty good when I sold on 600 instead of getting in at 600 XD
>>
>>1929450
also 250 in, insider oder spekulant?
>>
>>1929467

spekulant, aber bi quartalsbricht isch oft chli volatil
>>
>>1929466

I ain't even mad senpai. Plenty of dope shit being introduced into the market to spend my BAY on in the upcoming weeks. I applaud your daytrading finesse but you're seriously underestimating this platform if you think it won't go up to a reliable price floor of at least a penny this year.
>>
>>1929466

And also I got in at 370 sats not 600 nigga i'm not retarded
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.