[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wannabe Angel Investor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: angel.jpg (46KB, 359x550px) Image search: [Google]
angel.jpg
46KB, 359x550px
$160k in savings, and I want to invest in a startup. (Or a few)

What are some good ways to find startups to invest in?
Anything (that's not obvious) that I should know before I get into it?

I've read that angel investors typically invest between $10k and $100k
So I'll be able to spread my money over a few different projects
>>
File: investor.jpg (394KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
investor.jpg
394KB, 1024x576px
>>1929161
Please no shilling of stocks / cryptos

I know real estate / 401k / some other LRLR investment is safer
but thats not how I want to live my life
>>
>>1929161
Invest in bitbay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs_BPfeoSQ0
>>
I'm living with 200$ a month because my country is shit tier,come here, start a club/bar, know what people want, and you'll make profit. Or open a fast food in a city filled with students, it works well here. If you're successful you can start your chain stores/bars/clubs and be set for life.
>>
You need to be accredited to be an angel investor. That means a net worth of $1 million (excluding primary residence) or making $200k / year.
>>
>>1929194
ahh shit, ok
>>
>>1929219
Only officially, I am sure you can find someone somehow.
>>
File: ioc_infographic_final_2016-1.jpg (648KB, 1100x3804px) Image search: [Google]
ioc_infographic_final_2016-1.jpg
648KB, 1100x3804px
>>1929161
http://www.iodigital.io/dions

This is Ethereum+ and it's extremely undervalued.
>>
Working on a machine learning algo right now. Building it to be general purpose and stable as possible. Probably be a month or two before finish the program. I am going to start gathering my team here soon because I cannot do everything. I am a programmer, not a marketer or lawyer. I want to build a quality product that is affordable. I have several projects in mind for starting products that will require little time and money to create to hopefully start generating income.

If interested I will post an email so you can gather more details to make a decision. I imagine there are contracts that can be signed, but not being a lawyer I do not know how that works.
>>
>>1930280
Most angels/VCs won't sign NDAs or similar documents anyway.
>>
>>1929161

BitBay.
>>
>>1930304
Makes sense, seems like a hassle on their end. I was thinking in terms of ownership or whatever it is investors want out of the deal for their resources.
>>
>>1929180
Fucking Canacuck
>>
>>1929161
WeFunder, Seedinvest, Republic, Angel.co, StartEngine
>>
Ok ok where to start
>not an accredited investor
>wants to be an angel investor
Lol stupid fuck

Also
>thinks $160k is enough money for anyone to care
>investing your entire savings
HAHAHAH you're going to get burned. Hard.
>>
File: IMG_6794.jpg (40KB, 530x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6794.jpg
40KB, 530x324px
where do you live? go to the biggest city in your town and look there. read the book zero to one by peter thiel and that will give you some info on what to look for. look for things that can scale and make money but diversify your risk. dont go for the whales because they are rare. good luck and let me know if you want to fund my start up that I'm working on. I have worked at a billion dollar startup my cousin started and i went to a great school in the south. I'm a hard worker too

t. college student trying to grind
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.