[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Business Ideas + Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1413516064959.gif (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1413516064959.gif
13KB, 500x500px
So follow /biz/illionaires let's brainstorm business ideas.

>mfw have next facebook tier social media idea
>mfw too lacking in skill to develop app
How does one go about generating enough money to have an app built?
>>
Do you know what you have if you have an idea, no skill, and no money?

Nothing.
>>
>>1929013
>next Facebook
Holy fuck this has been said like 50 times this week.
Do you noobs even read news? Or research something at all?

People don't even sign up to apps, it's tedious. And whenever someone comes up with a decent social network, Facebook copies and implements the idea in Facebook.

Just stop trying to make another Facebook, start being original ass hats.
>>
>>1929084
>I agree
I only meant that it has the wealth building potential of facebook not that it is a copy of it.
>>
>>1929090
Seriously though, you have two options:
1. Take the time to learn the necessary skills, then seek funding.
2. Make a bunch of money some other way, then seek someone with the necessary skills.

The idea guy gets nothing.
>>
>>1929113
>The idea guy gets nothing.
advice taken.

I'll try to do both concurrently.
>>
>>1929090
To have the wealth building potential of Facebook you would have to hold the amount of Users Facebook holds.

If you feel so confident in your idea then why aren't you registering a company and getting a loan? Stop being a pussy and grab the bull by the dick. But your idea will probably disappear like your penis as you step out of your home.
>>
>>1929147
>your idea will probably disappear like your penis as you step out of your home.
Ouch but I appreciate the words brethren.

Plan on doing what this >>1929113 anon said and just git gud while building wealth.
>>
>>1929084
this
>>1929090
Everyone thinks their app/platform/alternative energy system will be Facebook tier

>>1929113
Yes

>>1929147
or have exclusively high value users, and give them a service that generates more revenue per user than Facebook
>>
>>1929013
Just no
>>
>>1929013
Thank you for idea mr Drago
>>
>>1929013
To generate more money for app building is pretty simple just buy some knee pads
>>
Shame you aren't a computer guy.
Your business idea will probably be a massive flop, but if you had the skills to make it yourself the losses would be minimal.
>>
Here's what you should do, OP.
Go to China. Marry a Chinese broad.
The second a new successful social media network comes out in the western world build a Chinese knock off filled with back doors for Chinese snoops to spy on the populace and quick and efficient censorship.
Let your wife handle all the business aspects of the site, you won't get popular (or even have the site accessible in China) unless a Chinese person is in charge.
Play your cards right and you'll make a gorrillian, since China is the world's biggest market and they won't be able to access the real thing.
>>
>>1929084
>add this dickpic to your day
>see who is online
>hide selection daily just to be spammed.

Yup. Zucc was denied snapchat so in true form he copied it amd u cucks already use it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.