[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will take shitloads of adderall and xanax and I will learn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

I will take shitloads of adderall and xanax and I will learn to code or die trying

I will come up with a million dollar idea

I will get so rich I will be able to fuck and hold hands with everyone in this picture, buy my mom and sister a nice house and left them enough money to live comfortably for the rest of their lives while I slowly kill myself in Korea buying the best beers at 1$ each and enjoying live since I already did all I wanted to do.

Starting right now
>>
>>1927984
>I will take shit
>or die trying
>>
>>1928001
Xanax to get rid of depression and anxiety and adderall to focus
>>
>>1928004

xannax doesnt help with depression fuckwad. youll need oxycodone or another opiate for that
>>
>>1927984

you can do it man
>>
>>1927984
You will die trying. I can already tell you don't have the will without your shitty drugs.
>>
>>1928047

yeah I know but it helps me to forget why Im depressed, I think it has that effect on me because I'm not THAT depressed yet

>>1928048

thanks anon

>>1928049

oh no
>>
>>1927984
Making a post like this shows that you lack the willpower that is needed and this is why you won't succeed.
Xanax won't magically get rid of your depression and adderall won't magically make you sit down and do stuff you don't want to do.
>>
>>1927984
Kek, enjoy your new addiction faggot
>>
>>1927984

>>million dollar idea
>>for coding
>>not realizing it's 98.5% of projects that don't make shit and .3% that become billionaire projects

You have better odds doing something that is an easier entry position, whether it's rapping or fucking making youtube videos. If you're going to code, go big or go home faggot.
>>
>>1927984
was gonna give you financial advice but i want you to be miserable lol so i wont
>>
>>1928347
Fucking hell dont start a drug problem u crazy fuck
>>
>>1927984
OP what makes you think xanax is going to help you, it'll just make you stupid and drowsy
>>
>>1927984
Don't come up with a million dollar idea. Come up with a billion/trillion dollar idea.
>>
>>1928374
>.3% that become billionaire projects

Much, much less than that.
>>
If you think a drug fueled coding binge where you both learn to code and also shit out a meaningful project, let alone one that is actually valuable to anyone, you literally deserve to die.

Like anything, learning to code, landing on a good idea, and implementing that in a way that can be sold takes time and some semblance of discipline. Most people who have changed their station have done it through years of hard work and learning from failure, and you think a few weeks of substance abuse will put you in the same class as those people? Fuck you.

You are grossly overestimating what you can accomplish in a day and underestimating what you can do in a year if this actually means anything to you and you're willing to keep at it.

Fuck the drugs shithead, they're for recreation not for getting ahead. And if you're going to be a programmer, start coding today.
>>
>>1927984
success is certain, good luck man
>>
coding is a talent, you either have it or you don't.
>>
>>1928004
>>1928047
>>1928081
You're depressed because it's always dark outside and you never leave the house
Take cholecalciferol instead
>>
>>1928047
are you fucking retarded? that's literally what the medication is specifically for. opiates are specifically to help reduce pain. you've gotta be off the leaf!
>>
>so whats your million dollar idea anon?

>"think of it like facebook but not exactly"
>>
>>1930385

>so anon tell me your million dollar idea

thread filled with autists lol from op to posters
>>
File: M3KkzQ4.jpg (76KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
M3KkzQ4.jpg
76KB, 640x640px
>>1927984
Whats the story with the girl in OPs pic?
>>
>>1930572
It's him
>>
>>1930572
I don't know I found the picture here in 4chan years ago and was never able to find who she is
>>
People who take adderall are helpless. Sure it'll get you ultra focused, but regular usage will fuck up your baseline concentration, not to mention creativity is destroyed when you're on it. That being said, it's great for mindless parts of a programming project that just require time.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.