[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to sell insider info?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Do-you-member.jpg (27KB, 700x474px) Image search: [Google]
Do-you-member.jpg
27KB, 700x474px
I started working at a company programming finance software for big companies (from 1k - 50k employees).
So now i can see all information about what these companies plan to do with their money. Buying other companies or how much assignments they have.

Any chance this is getting sold somewhere?
>>
>>1926518
Sell it on BitBay.
>>
You can sell it to your cellie when they throw your ass in jail.
>>
>>1926518
So if you have access to this info why dont you just use it for your own private investments?
>>
>>1926770
Im 20 and earn ~2.5k
How am i supposed to have enough money?
I think I'm better off selling the information.

>>1926532
Thanks for the hint!
>>
>>1926518
I hope you enjoy no-lube anal rape.
>>
>>1928065

Selling the information is pants on head retarded. If you work in Fintech you should at least have some sort of comprehension of risk.

You should invest small amounts with the knowledge, play the long game.
>>
>>1926518
Stupid. Make private investments with money you've saved up. If you don't have any, it's a great time to start.
If you're trying to sell stuff like that, prepare for jailtime. Your career and your rep will be ruined.
>>
>>1928089
Those small amounts just wont pay off... in the best case i can win 10%, and i really dont want to buy for more than 1k

>>1928104
Other answer also for you
>>
>>1926518
if you willing to go full retard anyway, program some bug into the interfaces, you can later exploit for profit
>>
>>1928148
10% wouldn't be to bad overall but if you aren't willing to invest more than 1k it can't be helped.
Good luck to you, i hope you won't get caught. Stay safe, anon
>>
File: IMG_0571.jpg (84KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0571.jpg
84KB, 450x470px
>>1926518
Save what ever you have on sd cards, dont be stupid and hide them on a cloud or email. Hide those sd cards in a safe place. Start talking their #1 competitor.
>>
>>1928350
Well, as i pointed out already, im 20. where am i supposed to have more money from?
I just got my first appartment 2 month ago and so on.

>>1928361
Nah wont do that, thought about stockinsiders (TOR site ofc) but i will never reveal myself doing this. Only digital.
>>
>>1928160
doing this is easy

doing this undetected (at any decent software house) is nearly fucking impossible
>>
>>1928384
I understand, anon. Better than you might think actually.
I get that you'd like to make as much money as possible in the shortest period of time but i just want you to think about the risk/reward factor. Of course, if everything goes as planned, you'll have a bunch of money at the end but if you get caught, you are done for. It's not like you're not going to survive on 2.5k/month.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.