[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TaaS ICO- Easy money edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3541.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3541.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
TaaS fund made 2000 BTC in during the first week of its ICO. Great team and advisors, closed end fund, limited number of tokens. RUSSIAN AUTISM AYYY

What are you niggers waiting for, 20% bonus for the next 1000 BTC.

Get in or get BTFO.
>>
>>1925889
I live in the US so I can't.
>>
>>1925919
Just buy through livecoin familia, I did that
>>
>>1925889
>What are you niggers waiting for, 20% bonus for the next 1000 BTC.
I saw it, and it's a fucking T E R R I B L E idea pham. It will only make bonus-getters dump their coins on launch, and fucking crash the whole goddamn price so it wasn't even worth it for the rest of the investors.
>>
>>1926025
Nice try Jordan
>>
>>1925930
k

I started an account there

why should I invest in this again?

I've seen it around for the past week or so........
>>
>>1926082
Because you enjoy making sick gainz my dude, thats why
>>
>>1926001
I got a 25% bonus and I'm not dumping this bad boi, this fund will gain traction my dude, some sick gainz quarterly and a closed fund with limited tokens as proof of membership, I expect it to moon R E A L L Y fast pham
>>
Officially a TaaSBoi... here we come moon.
>>
>>1926131

it's valued at $1.0 a token. honestly, I can not imagine it going anywhere but down for the first few weeks.

What mad gains do you expect?
>>
>>1925889
Reaching 2% of their target goal in a week is not something to brag about —in fact, it's something to be worried about.
>>
>>1926866
it's to be expected. there's been a gorrillion ICOs in the last few month. people are getting weary. also there's iconomi, which is both similar and sketchy as fuck with their pull back on pretty much everything they have promised so far. add to that the price of $1.0 per token and you get why people don't buy:

it feels way too risky for a very conservative product idea (compared to other ICOs and with iconomi in mind)
>>
>>1926866
They are not aiming for $100,000,000...that is the max number of tokens being distributed, they are expecting a fund of around 5k and 6k Btc, more than enough to start an investment fund
>>
>>1926930
Well that's like your opinion my dude, see you in 3 weeks (: I expect to flex my gains yall.
>>
just bought in, worth a shot
>>
>>1927111
Trips confirms at least 3x.

Praise him
>>
Be aware the founder of this was apart of the BitBay team and ran off with all the ICO money raised from BITBAY lmao. Also take into consideration your buying for 80 cents a coin that everyone will dump as soon as it goes to 1 dollar and your bagholding just to hopefully gain 20% on a coin with a known scammer.
>>
>>1927402
Which one of them specifically?
>>
>>1927425
Ah shit I thought this was QTUM. Both are selling on livecoin at 0.8. This is actually a good a investment haha
>>
>>1927440
lol you wut mate?

This is a good investment, expect immediate rise as soon as trading begins.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.