[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A message to nocoiners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: New paradigm.png (66KB, 951x671px) Image search: [Google]
New paradigm.png
66KB, 951x671px
This is your final chance before we go parabolic.

Daily reminder that you have been missing out on sweet gains since 2015.

Lets analyse the following events on the long term price:
Exchange hacks? No effect
China bans bitcoin? No effect
ETF denial? No effect
Scaling debate? No effect
"Alt season"? No effect

By September we will have blasted through the ATH and on full FOMO mode. The Chinks will start coming back in as the world realises that PBOC haven't banned BTC, and they actively encourage it. Alt season will fall off a fucking cliff, Jihan Wu will probably suicide as SegWit is activated, Kim Dot Com will go on a global tour promoting BitCache and as international finance and banking sweeps in the price will berserk.

This is YOUR LAST CHANCE. You will never see a financial opportunity like this again. Probably ever.
>>
File: 34253453456.jpg (85KB, 1251x880px) Image search: [Google]
34253453456.jpg
85KB, 1251x880px
>>1925852
ethereum on the 3 month is better desu senpai
>>
That's nice sweety. You have fun with your pretend money. The adults will just be right over there with real assets.
>>
>>1925852
I'm all in OP lets do this
>>
>>1925859
holy fuck you're retarded
>>
>>1925861
Already up $100 a few minutes later, thank you OP
>>
>>1925871
>not buying an "asset" that's pure speculation
>retarded
Pick one.
>>
Noob question. But does the altcoin market benefit from the increase of BTC value?
>>
>>1925852
>yfw the globalists have already infiltrated the crypto community and will begin their divide and conquer strategy by the end of april
i've warned you!
>>
>Not holding a cap weighted portfolio of cryptocoins to maximize risk adjusted return
It's like you niggers haven't heard of the S&P 500
>>
>>1925880
holy fuck you're delusional
>>
>>1925903
>replacing retarded with delusional
Good one. You really showed me.
>>
>>1925905
what exactly do you have against making money?
>>
>>1925916
Nothing. I do it all the time. I have something against shilling zero-sum garbage.
>>
>>1925926
>garbage
>tripled my money in a week

uh........
>>
>>1925935
If that's even true, where do you think that money came from? Bagholders that you conned into buying out your position.
>>
>>1925859
>>1925880
>richest man in the world is a retard
Alright poorfag, stay mad.
>>
File: Selection_177.png (56KB, 1469x774px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_177.png
56KB, 1469x774px
>>
>>1925852
Yup I shorted a bunch of alts that blew up for no reason. I'm going to be so rich its retarded. That mean's I'm long on BTC. I've been trading this shit for a long time. BTC is still the gateway and most trusted crypto.
>>
>>1925938
I've literally only ever "shilled" Dogecoin

and I started that about a week ago

warning people to buy because it was about to start climbing

and wow

look at it

it's been climbing

sounds like I'm an OK guy
>>
>>1925939
Buffett's analysis is correct in this case. Bitcoin generates no revenue. Bitcoin has no claim on assets. It's all just people speculating.
>>
>>1925952
>shill
>OK guy
Sorry, but no.
>>
>>1925954
Buffet is technologically illiterate. I'll go with Bill Gates thank you very much.
>>
File: you're a moron.png (173KB, 596x806px) Image search: [Google]
you're a moron.png
173KB, 596x806px
>>1925959
........that's

.......why I put the quotes

jesus

you're a fucking moron
>>
>>1925954
Buffet doesn't understand what a prime mover advantage is

Also, gold is the same, it generates no productivity but has value because it is scarce
>>
>>1925962
You put quotes, but you really are a shill.
>>
>>1925970
have you ever had sex before?

have you ever even held a girl's hand?

you're insufferable here, I'm sure you're worse away from the computer
>>
>>1925966
>Buffet doesn't understand what a prime mover advantage is
Pretty sure he does. That doesn't change its fundamental nature.
>Also, gold is the same, it generates no productivity but has value because it is scarce
Gold is the same, yes, in that the bulk of its value is just from speculation and emotion. I don't recommend buying into gold either.
>>
>>1925976
>have you ever had sex before?
>have you ever even held a girl's hand?
Yep to both.
>you're insufferable here
I was invited here. The subject is "a message to nocoiners" not "fellow coiners, get in here".
>>
>>1925891
what do you think that huge dip for bc a couple weeks ago was? they just wanted an easier price point to enter at.
>>
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/kim-dotcom-bitcache-bitcoin-preview/
buy before we hit $3000
>>
File: laughinglinus.jpg (56KB, 453x294px) Image search: [Google]
laughinglinus.jpg
56KB, 453x294px
>>1925859
This post reminds me of those poorfags that spend most of their slave wage on clothes, booze and smokes & then claim they're fine being poor, that they wouldn't want to be rich anyway because "money can't buy happiness".
>>
Which currency is that chart for you over cropping asshole.
>>
>>1926587
DOGE
>>
>>1926587

What fucking coin do you know went to 1300$ other than Bitcoin you fucking subhuman retard piece of shit?
>>
doge is inflationary piece of poop
>>
What exactly are we pumping here?
>>
>>1925852
Notice volume going to nothing
>>
>>1925852
>exponential growth with much lower volume than a previous period of more linear growth
So it's a bubble?
>>
>>1927916
No, it's going to rise for years exponentionally
$1,000,000 USD/BTC by 2018
>>
>>1925852
>posts picture of a 2 dimensional line graph
>parabolic
You guys should really learn 2 logic before coining these terms...
>>
>>1928625
(you), fag, are a retard. Op is one as well.
>>
>>1928625
>A parabola (/pəˈræbələ/; plural parabolas or parabolae, adjective parabolic, from Greek: παραβολή) is a two-dimensional, mirror-symmetrical curve, which is approximately U-shaped when oriented as shown in the diagram below, but which can be in any orientation in its plane.
Don't worry, you'll learn about these when you get to high school.
>>
File: Erdfunkstelle_Raisting_2.jpg (2MB, 2219x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Erdfunkstelle_Raisting_2.jpg
2MB, 2219x2000px
>>1928637
Does this look 2 dimensional to you?
>>
>>1925977

Here is some commentary from a footnote in the 2003 edition of The Intelligent Investor about Bejamin Graham's advise to stay away from precious metals because they are static and generate no future value outside of speculative markets.

>The investment philosopher Peter L. Bernstein feels that Graham was “dead wrong” about precious metals, particularly gold, which (at least in the years after Graham wrote this chapter) has shown a robust ability to out- pace inflation. Financial adviser William Bernstein agrees, pointing out that a tiny allocation to a precious-metals fund (say, 2% of your total assets) is too small to hurt your overall returns when gold does poorly. But, when gold does well, its returns are often so spectacular—sometimes exceeding 100% in a year—that it can, all by itself, set an otherwise lackluster portfolio glitter- ing. However, the intelligent investor avoids investing in gold directly, with its high storage and insurance costs; instead, seek out a well-diversified mutual fund specializing in the stocks of precious-metal companies and charging below 1% in annual expenses. Limit your stake to 2% of your total financial assets (or perhaps 5% if you are over the age of 65).

2% of your portfolio is hardly going to bankrupt you and you may see positive results from the holdings. Take profits when they have a great year, live with the small losses in the others.
>>
>>1928683
That's not a parabola you dumb nigger. It has a parabolic cross-section.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.