[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Africa/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: carte-afrique-whole1710-moll.jpg (3MB, 3845x2359px) Image search: [Google]
carte-afrique-whole1710-moll.jpg
3MB, 3845x2359px
I want to learn everything I can about investing in the dark continent.
Anyone got any good books or links?
Is learning Mandarin going to help?
How necessary will it ever be to be on the ground?
>>
>Africa
>Mandarin
What?
>>
File: pepe.png (137KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
137KB, 1152x648px
>>1925749
Stay away unless you're worth multi-millions.
>>
>>1925755
Chinese are moving a lot ton of shit in there. I know French and English are still King but it could help
>>
File: your future.png (154KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
your future.png
154KB, 500x452px
> OP in 2 years
>>
>>1925763
I wonder where he is today
>>
South Africa just got it's bonds downgraded to junk status. Sign of what happens when yet another African country comes under "local management". (Source Bloomberg)
>>
>>1925918
The inherent instability in Africa is what makes it compelling. Its in a situation like that where small fish become big fish
>>
>>1925749

If you can make a company that can stand out with bright colors, cheap, and easy to manage.

GG you now own the continent.

But the industry you choose will determine if you will have influence over the populations.

I would suggest investing the south and a little to the west and north.

The rest of the region is either too unstable or dont contain people with necessary skills for the devloped world.

If you want to invest in the center(risky as may be) you should buy one of the mines ahta some local comapnies own. Than with western ifluence and capital, you can dominate taht industry if you incorprate machines.

Oh on the last note. Dont trust an African unless he contributes to your company and can generally understand him.

Sources
Bank of Sudan
2 Years internship concerning loan approvals
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.