[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I into big 4 audit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: big4audit.png (389KB, 484x960px) Image search: [Google]
big4audit.png
389KB, 484x960px
>pic related
>>
buy eth
>>
>>1925342
>know normies
>get normies to put in the good word for you
>get interview
>act like a normie in the interview
>get hired
>>
Big 4 audit fucking blows, is that image serious?
>>
> normie friend applied to a big 4 firm in the tax advisory division
> never had anything to do with taxes
> got invited to an interview anyway

It can't be so hard to be honest
>>
>>1925390
Entry jobs at big 4 are easy in easy out/throw everything against the wall to see what sticks/work till your hairs fall out kind of deal, upward mobility is crap. 80% of all partners/directors are external hires
>>
I know people doing this, seems shit to me but anyway they just took regular degrees and had regular part time employment through uni, regular job for regular people willing to sacrifice extraordinary things.
>>
99.9% of accountants are boring fucks and that last .1% are the most interesting people on earth
>>
>>1925463
>regular job for regular people willing to sacrifice extraordinary things.
This x100
Huge supply of students willing to do the job
Demand is static/falling due to automation
Average/slightly above average annual salary
Always the promise of progression, but never realised
Directors know everyone at these jobs is expendable (due to huge supply of graduates who can replace you) and take advantage
Made to work 60+hrs week
Culture of high achievers who can't admit the job is shit
Everyone competing like crazy for every decreasing rewards
People still clamouring to work here because they don't think for themselves and uncritically accept what everyone tells them: 'it's a good job'
>>
>audit
If you're going big 4, at least be a consultant not an audit pleb
>>
>>1925342
I'm in internal audit but with a company in the retail industry. The big 4 are overrated, underpay their employees, and overwork everyone.

I honestly would think twice about even applying to them. I don't want to work from 8am to 9pm for slightly above minimum just for bragging rights.

Apply to companies in retail, manufacturing or industry. They pay better and let you keep at least some part of your soul

>all I do is crunch numbers, create working papers, send angry emails to the billing team, and fight for potential money with external auditors. I hate everyone else in the company because their mistakes become my overtime (unpaid)
>base salary way above average though
>>
>>1925472
no u
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.