[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's cutting the onions in here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4065.jpg (152KB, 750x761px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4065.jpg
152KB, 750x761px
Who's cutting the onions in here?
>>
>>1925058

We're all going to make it, don't give up the fight.
>>
>>1925058
This happened to me in November 2014. Was loaded up on litecoins. Went from 2 to 50 dollars. Felt real nice. I didn't sell at the peak, but still made a good chunk.

Anyway, the markets still booming and volatile as hell. Huge gains are made all the time. It's a worthy fantasy and not out of reach.
>>
In a week ETH is going to be below 0.02 and half of /biz/ is going to consider suicide.
Exactly what happened with XMR
>>
>>1925058
B-buy Milo
>>
If ETH dips below 0.02 I will buy heavily in anticipation of Casper. A successful transition to proof-of-stake will send ETH soaring to unbelievable heights.
>>
>>1925164
This, I'm going to put another 10k into it if it goes that low.
>>
>>1925164
Have fun waiting 8 months for the next pump while doubt that it'll ever be above 0.02 again plagues you like a sickness
>>
>>1925058
Holy fuck this is accurate

I work, but I invest literally all my money into meme stocks/coins. Everything else is spot on.
>>
>>1925077
>I didn't sell at the peak
I will seriously never understand this.

If I were in your shoes, I would have sold at the peak for sure.

You made losses because of greed, you saw the spike and the value went up tremendously and yet you still held on to it.

Those mistakes are unforgivable because you don't even have a good excuse as to why you did it other than the fact that you are a greedy faggot.
>>
>>1925237
>You made losses
No he made gains. He said he made a solid chunk so he did good, its not like its easy to tell what the absolute peak is going to be.
>>
>>1925237
>If I were in your shoes, I would have sold at the peak for sure.
easy to say in hindsight you fucking twit the entire point of something being at an all time high is that its not unreasonable to assume it will go higher
if you could know whenever something has hit its peak everytime you'd be a millionaire instead of posting on a fucking autistic imageboard bragging about how clever you are
>>
File: 1485779596045.png (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485779596045.png
55KB, 500x500px
>>1925058
>>
>>1925237
I'm the opposite of that guy, I'd get spooked by the large gains and dump it immediately, missing the peak
>>
this happened to me lol
>>
File: 1491227264179.png (358KB, 552x543px) Image search: [Google]
1491227264179.png
358KB, 552x543px
>TFW too intelligent to work
>put some money into some stocks not knowing what i'm doing but feel that i'm better than my co-workers because I invest in stocks
>tell my co-workers I made hundreds of thousands in the stock market and that i'm only working this job so the bank can approve my mortgage for my million dollar condo (its average at best)
>start believing my own lies
>start acting like i'm above the job
>my work performance decreases
>boss pretty interested how I "aced the market" and tries to make convo with me
>dont know anything about stock market so then I just said I was lucky "heh"
>my work performance keeps decrease because I think i'm too good for work since my stocks haven't crashed so it's only going to go way up
>asshole colleague gets promoted over me
>rage quit
>>
>>1925682
You missed the part where you killed your coworker with an axe.
>>
>>1925682
>>1925752
Kek.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.