[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things poor people do/say/have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1491020631668.jpg (239KB, 1103x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1491020631668.jpg
239KB, 1103x1440px
>smoke
>do drugs
>eat fast food
>shackle themselves with debt
>have pets
>try to look rich
>rent
>>
>>1924895
>post on 4chan mocking the poor
>>
File: 1491149292007.jpg (128KB, 651x659px) Image search: [Google]
1491149292007.jpg
128KB, 651x659px
>do the exact thing the accompanying image is complaining about
>maybe that was done consciously (passive aggressively)
>just go completely insane OP, it's the only way you're going to be able to purge yourself of that rigid character armor and adapt a more fluid occilating sofftwarre
>>
File: 1469287158558.jpg (17KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
1469287158558.jpg
17KB, 640x712px
>>1924932

Mr. Trump, I advise you to lower your weapon. You may be president, but I am not of this world. I am ascended.
>>
>>1924895
smoking is hard to quit.

I smoked when I was poor.
I smoked after I made my first million
I smoked after my first stroke
I smoked after my carotid stenosis and next 7 strokes
I smoked after my carotid stent
I smoked 5 years after I told my doctor and family I had stopped smoking

I'm going to smoke now.

it's really not that easy to quit. I've made a few million dollars and I still smoke.
>>
>>1924914
>thinking this is mocking.

he's trying to spread awareness so we can all become jews.

it's self-contemplating
>>
>>1924936
>not easy

nigga ples.
get a literal backbone.
>>
>>1924895
>eat fast food
>rent

that's all i do and i'm not poor
>>
>>1925019
You may not be financially poor, but you are mentally poor. Poor is both mental and physical wealth.
>>
File: seven_palpatine_04.jpg (23KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
seven_palpatine_04.jpg
23KB, 400x250px
>>1924936
It helps if you're not paralyzingly depressed and suppressing it internally.

Take care of your body anon, what's the point of working hard to get rich if all you can do after is struggle to breathe on a table while you incessantly yearn for the fresh heart of a young car accident victim as you rattle your chest trying to breathe feverishly realizing that the most basic aspect of being alive is breathing and all you had to do was not smoke
>>
Doesn't cost much to look rich, m8.
You can get a fake rolex for $80.
You can then pass off the rest of your shabby exterior as being a hipster
>>
>>1924895
>Pets
explain.
>>
>>1925897
> get a cat / dog
> costs money

> get a cow / goat
> makes money for you
>>
>>1925908
Fair point.
>>
>>1924895
My depression would be much worse without my cat.
The cat literally helped me to stay employed.
Easily worth the investment.
>>
>>1924895
It really depends which drugs
>>
>>1925908
Cat's don't cost money. You can feed a cat every other day some cheap cat food or table scraps and it will survive. It will scavenge for it's food as well. Unlike dogs which are basicaly helpless creatures.

/pol/ likes to think dogs are the alpha animal when they are in fact the most beta animal in existence. Literally can't survive without humans. And they cost a fortune to feed to boot.
>>
>>1924936
I went from 3 packs a day to 0 cold turkey, never looked back. It was hard to quit for the first 3 days. After that it was bearable. Learn to deal with pain faggot.
>>
>>1926143
For how many years did you smoke?
10? 20?
>inb4 1 or 2
>>
>>1926113
You can invest time and resources into a dog and get returns. You can invest everything into a cat and get nothing.
Cats are the animals of people who don't wish to work hard, dogs are the animals of driven and successful people.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.