[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make $100 per day without working for someone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: guard dog.png (475KB, 842x1128px) Image search: [Google]
guard dog.png
475KB, 842x1128px
How do I make $100 per day without working for someone?
>>
>>1924680
Own a business, trade, gamble, or prostitute.
>>
sell cocaine. you can make way more than $100 a day
>>
>>1924684

What niche should I trade? How do I actually find an arbitrage within that niche??
>>
>>1924680
>$100 per day without working for someone?
$36.5k per year? that's chump change.

you should be making $1000/day, $365k per year.

that's closer to average for a successful employer.
>>
>>1924690
You do it by doing, not asking questions.
>>
File: chat_with_traders_cover_art.png (60KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
chat_with_traders_cover_art.png
60KB, 1400x1400px
>>1924695

Do you even listen to Chat with Traders? I do
>>
>>1924694

yeah $100 is not alot but Im kind of retarded
>>
>>1924702
I used to. I don't find the information that useful anymore. I've been trading for over 10 years now. Learning to trade has more to do with psychology and philosophy, imo. How you react to uncertainty and randomness. Good podcast though.
>>
File: 1490564507014.jpg (102KB, 789x665px) Image search: [Google]
1490564507014.jpg
102KB, 789x665px
>>1924719

Who was your favorite person to listen to?

Also, what niche do you trade?
>>
File: 1448713843015.png (32KB, 1585x1527px) Image search: [Google]
1448713843015.png
32KB, 1585x1527px
Suck dicks full time.

figuring you could get the average guy to come in 5 minutes with your oral technique, that works out to 288 clients in a 24 hour day

Given that you'd need 100 dollars by the end of the day, this means youll need to charge approximately $0.35/blowjob to meet your goal.

To get more realistic, we'll assume you need 8 hours of sleep per night, and perhaps a total of 2 extra hours per day for meals. This leaves you with only 14 hours per day to orally satisfy men, reducing your clients per day to 168, At this rate, you would instead need to charge approximately $0.60/blowjob to hit your goal.

Of course, none of this takes into account the learning rates that would come into play as you get better and better at servicing clients orally with your rapidly improving technique, and is a ballpark estimate at best.

Good luck, anon.
>>
>>1925496

I once got a $10 blowjob from a crackwhore, she had really good technique, I blew my load deep into her throat and she swallowed it accidently.

Much better than spending it on $300 hookers.
>>
File: JJJ.jpg (30KB, 573x430px) Image search: [Google]
JJJ.jpg
30KB, 573x430px
>>1924680
invest $100,000 into something and day trade, set your goal at just 1% profit and BOOM $100 a day
>>
>>1925516
>>
>>1924680

Is that assuming a normal week or a work week? So is it 2k or 3k a month?
>>
>>1924685
How do I sell blow? I can get it for a very low price
>>
tfw started last summer with 7k trading, my stack is now at 40k
>>
>>1926155
Depends on customer base and location. If you live in an area with young working professionals you just need make friends with a couple and a few are bound to be coke heads. Obviously you gotta be presentable and look ambitious and an easy way to open conversation is saying you have a friend for coke while going out Partying with them.

Same thing with college campus but in a smaller area it would be more difficult and dangerous where there are few competitions and you will eventually bump into them. Would be best to show strength and sell in bulk st that stage
>>
>>1924694
$36.5k is pretty decent for not having to suck some employer's dick, depending on what you're doing to get that money (not actually sucking dick, for example)
>>
File: pepe shooting.jpg (40KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
pepe shooting.jpg
40KB, 400x388px
>>1926207
>make friends
REEEE why is this shit so difficult, I could probably undercut their dealer and give them better quality shit too why can't cokeheads just wear coke caps so I can walk up to them and sell them coke reeeeee.
Would it work if I went to a lot of parties and tried to act edgy somehow?
>>
>>1925522

You dumb fuck 1% is $1000.
>>
>>1925516
How often do you get flare ups?
>>
What about online surveys???
>>
>>1926239

> approach person
> introduce yourself
> come across as an open-minded person
> make small talk
> tell some story that involves weed
> ask them if they smoke/have smoked before
> if yes then proceed to talk a bit about weed
> eventually ask them about other drugs
> if they seem open-minded and not scared of drugs bring up coke
> gauge their reaction again, if positive, try for the sale.

There, I literally gave you the blueprint. Practice it, then go to parties/clubs on a regular basis and try to approach as many people as possible, without getting into problems. Selling drugs is easy af anon.
>>
File: redditsdankmeme.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
redditsdankmeme.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>>1926242
>>
Cut grass.
>>
Uber.
>>
>>1926239
everyone likes cocaine. literally like 9/10 people will do coke if offered to them, they just don't want to pay for it. so you give it out for free and 1 or 2 of those 9/10 will pay for it, and they'll continue paying for it. theres your market
>>
>>1925516
Me too bro, except it was $20. Aint no shame in my game.
>>
>>1926280
> if they seem open-minded and not scared of drugs bring up coke
Tbh I can get other kinds of drugs as well, do you think coke is the most normie friendly one? I've tried dealing x and molly in nightclubs before, but I think I came across as beta or nervous because I rarely made any sales.
>>1926793
Alright this sounds decent. I'll try to befriend people and do this
>>
Hey which stocks give back cash ya'll and what site should I use to purchase
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.