[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TaaS Flex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: TaaS flex.png (6KB, 686x106px) Image search: [Google]
TaaS flex.png
6KB, 686x106px
In this thread we flex on other niggas the amount of TaaS we own, lat digit=number of lambos.

also
> 420 blaze it ayyy
>>
File: 6.jpg (533KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
533KB, 1920x1080px
6 of this bad boiz!

>pic related
>>
You went hard on it... how much did you invest? Any sources so I can learn more about the project?
>>
>>1923700
3.1 BTC with bonus for early birds. do it faggot, you can be rich if you get in.
>>
I have a question.

Why would I not wait until after the ICO to buy into this? At the ICO many people will sell off their coin so the price will drop substantially, right? Why not wait until after that point to buy lots of this coin up?
>>
>>1923816
You don't know for certain that the price will drop at launch... as a matter of fact the majority of ICO's experience a pump when released, some say that due to the limited nature of this token the price will more probably than not increase its price at launch.
>>
>>1923828
I see. Would you mind letting me know how long a typical pump for this would be?

See I want to buy in but my only concern is that I spend some money on it now, wait for ICO, and then suddenly everybody sells at once and my investment seems to fall off a cliff and won't climb back up until a year or 2 from now when the product "really takes off." I'm looking more in the short term for this and I liked the idea of getting quarterly dividends on it. For those reasons, I'm considering it but not positive yet.
>>
Damn... and I thought I was balling with 498 tokens. You rich famalama
>>
>>1923636
I have 61, but I'm not convinced about this coin... what is so special about it? The description is so ambiguous...

I might contribute more if you can convince me that this won't turn into another 400 satoshi shitcoin
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.