[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I capitalize on the alt-left?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: snowfakes.jpg (96KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
snowfakes.jpg
96KB, 1024x576px
How can I capitalize on the alt-left?
>>
Provide goods and services that rational people would want.
>>
make fake gofundmes where you promise to install water pumps in sudan while local plumbers starve to death because they cannot find work due to white people coming in doing all the work for free
>>
Modular ID cards that you can swap genders with
>>
>>1922546
ha ha, nice meme
>>1922544
Make shitty alt-left merchandise, like obama t-shirts or some shit
>>
>>1922559
That's the regressive left.
>>
Put beautiful women to manipulate them.
Virgin liberals aways fall for that.
>>
>>1922546
You misspelt irrational.
>>
anything self centered and heathenistic
>>
File: 1489766378554.png (3MB, 721x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1489766378554.png
3MB, 721x2000px
>>1922544
Find some area that hasn't yet been infested with SJWism, then critique it from an intersectional feminist perspective. When actual fans complain, cry about death threats and start a patreon. The Sarkeesian strategy

For bonus points, threaten a lawsuit against a company that doesn't have 80-90% transsexual black Muslim women on their board of directors, and then either take the settlement for your "nonprofit" organization or cry sexism when the judge throws it out. The Sharpton strategy.

You'll probably have to sell your soul either way.
>>
>>1922566
Same thing faggot.
>>
>>1922710
Then we have different definitions of the alt-left. I take the alt-left to be the liberal reaction against the poisoning of liberal policy by the regressives.
>>
>>1922714
Where is this liberal reaction against "regressives"?

The neoliberals are encouraging identity politics because it allows them to distract from companies screwing workers to maintain profits. The SJWs themselves are brainwashed sheep. How many lefties does that leave?
>>
>>1922544
>>1922546
>>1922553
>>1922559
>>1922566
>>1922567
>>1922568
>>1922714
>>1922771
Let's all just
>not
with this thread.
Saged
>>
>>1922771
>Where is this liberal reaction against "regressives"?
A lot of them were Bernie supporters. You can find them online if you bother to look: people who support classic liberal policies but are opposed to things like identity politics and political correctness.
>How many lefties does that leave?
If you are asking for a percentage, I don't have one to give you.
>>
>>1922790
Stop, this is not pol or anywhere else,
these threads are just clickbait threads
>>
I found something hot that they would love!

https://bitcoin.org/en/

One of the main exchanges is even based in San Francisco!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coinbase

Isn't that like home to the alt-left?

Do you think they figured it out yet?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.