[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Request invoices paid in silver & gold legal tender >Calculate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

>Request invoices paid in silver & gold legal tender
>Calculate the price charged using spot prices of PM's.
>Invoice nominal price to customer
>Liquidate some PM'S to pay businesses expenses, pay yourself wages in legal tender bullion.

i.e. I charge $1250 for a job, get paid with a single 1oz gold eagle with a face value of $100 significanlty reducing my tax bill and undercutting competition due to lower price.

Tell me why this wouldn't work? I can't see an issue.
>>
>>1922181
Why would you no longer be liable for tax?
>>
>>1922200
Wouldn't be exempt, but for example if tax was at 20%it's going to be a hell of a lot less on $100 than $1250
>>
>>1922181
Getting your clients to buy gold in order to pay for your services
>>
This company requires us to purchase gold bullion to pay? Ok let's ask someone else.
>>
>>1922304
>doesn't know how to use the Internet to order things

Here i'll help you:

https://www.google.com/#q=buying+gold&*
>>
>>1922181
You cant force them to pay in that denomination unless you have a lot of paperwork. For instance if you charge me $100 for a job then I just pay you in $20s once the job is done. If you require a contract then no one will use your services. Also you arent saving them money if they still have to pay 1200 for the coin itself.
>>1922308
You are retarded if you think someone is going to wait for shipping when they need something done immediately.
>>
>>1922308
I could also just use the internet to find another service that doesn't require me to take another unnecessary step to pay for something, just so they can save on tax.
>>
>>1922328
>>1922304
Has benefit to them due to lower prices charged. Also I could just apply the model to paying myself and lower my income tax bill?
>>
>>1922181
I would pay you in gold m8, as long as you undercut the competition and do a good job, no problem.
>>
>>1922320
>You are retarded if you think someone is going to wait for shipping when they need something done immediately.

That is why you stack.

It is called reserves and every sane smart individual should have some.

I can't believe i'm even having a conversation like this right now.

Are you dense?
>>
>>1922328
You could also use the internet to see just how serious people take gold instead of whining about having to own some.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh0Mcagio5Q
>>
>>1922331
Its not lower cost though. Its 1200 either way. The only benefit is for yourself.
>>1922334
Why would I stack to pay this specific person in coins worth more by themselves than the price he is charging? That only makes sense if Im selling this coins for the market price and not the face price.
>>
>>1922181
>face value of $100 significanlty reducing my tax bill

Somehow I don't think the IRS would see it that way.
>>
>>1922348
>Why would I stack to pay this specific person in coins worth more by themselves than the price he is charging? That only makes sense if Im selling this coins for the market price and not the face price

Because in the future there will be many that only accept precious metals as payment.

Don't be left behind.

Especially now that you know what the future holds.
>>
>>1922348
No; it's cheaper as I'm charging the same underlying price, just without 99% of the tax meaning a difference of potentially hundreds/thousands of dollars.
>>
>>1922352
I'm UK based anyway so not sure how it would work with HMRC, has worked for me in the past paying 0% import duty on gold/silver coins though so wondering if I can scale this up to make a few shekels.
>>
>>1922181
They'll tax you on the fair value of the bullion which the simplest way is market value.
>>
>>1922353
>Going back to hoarding heavy, robable metal when a plastic card can hold more value with protections.
>>
>>1922181
>company pay me $100
>i sue the company for not paying me enough
>company got into trouble for paying under minimum wage

Tell me why this wouldn't work? I can't see an issue.
>>
>>1922369
>doesn't understand counterparty risk and lives in a bubble
>doesn't realize that he is using hardware right now that contains heavy metal
>still won't tell them that all of digi land is brought to us by the use of AG and AU

Maybe we should stop mining so people will stop hoarding?
>>
>>1922364
You pay VAT on silver in the UK unless it comes from a german tax dodger. Gold is exempt
>>
>>1922427
Businesses can reclaim VAT, so no biggie?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.