[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Poloniex-logo-800px.png (11KB, 800x125px) Image search: [Google]
Poloniex-logo-800px.png
11KB, 800x125px
Want a transfer? Fee. Want to buy? Fee. Want to sell? Fee. Want to login? Fee. Want to sign out fee. Want to scroll? Fee! Can someone please for love of God make competitor for these Fee loving Jews!
>>
The fees are like practically nothing, unless you're making $2 trades. Every exchange charges fees.

At least they're not as bad as Coinbase, steals 3% for exchanging BTC to USD.
>>
>>1922018
Seriously. The fee structure is amazing compared to traditional stock brokers (e.g. Scottrade $7 per trade)
>>
>>1922018
Fuck the only fee I would enable is sell. I'd take 0.01% then let people their fortune. Not fucking rob them for everything they do.
>>
>>1922021
Enjoy their fortune*
>>
>>1922021
how the hell would you run a company then?

you sir are a child
>>
>>1922023
I'm not a Jew. The amount of people trading on these memes. 0.01% will add up quick.
>>
>>1922024
Their fees are really low compared to the real world

Do you not understand how the world works

you create a service and take what is deemed acceptable for that service. You're literally the first person to ever complain about Poloniex fees.

I assume you're just trading $4-5 worth each time and only making $0.5 each trade
>>
>>1922032
I wanted to try this shit coin thing out. Buying on Coin base and transferring it polo and then buying some shitcoins and then selling soon already ate a shit ton of my btcs!
>>
>>1922035
Sorry, I just can't
>>
>complaining about poloneix fees
How poor are you?
>>
>>1922016
Fees are fine, the lag on the other hand is fucking infuriating. Last night it took me 16 minutes to close my fucking margin. I lost 2/3 of my profits by the time it fucking closed.
>>
File: office space pennies.jpg (29KB, 699x455px) Image search: [Google]
office space pennies.jpg
29KB, 699x455px
>>1922024
Reminds me of another scam...

Anyways Rothschild inc loves fees.

All they need from bitslaves is a steady supply of pump and dump worthless alts to feed their operation.
>>
>>1922018
This x1000. I have $2000 in crypto and I only have to pay about 40 cents every time I want to trade. 40 CENTS. Every time I want to buy/sell a stock I have to pay about £12 and if it's a foreign stock I get fucked by their shitty exchange rate as well. The fees these crypto exchanges charge are heavenly. I just wish the stock market worked like the crypto market does - 24/7, negligible fees etc.
>>
>>1922276
I heard that nolife faggots keep trying to DDoS the site. Don't know if they're still doing it, but it would explain the lag...
>>
>>1922276
>>1922309
Same shit was happening with Bitfinex too
>>
>>1922309
Anyone DDoSing that site is doing the entire cryptospace a favor.

Margin trading "decentralized" supposedly fixed amount coins?

What kind of mercury driven hybrid financial theory is that?

And to top it all off you need a retina scan coupled with a DNA sample to take out .00001 satoshi worth of coin so they prevent bank runs on an idea that was to supposed to be "be your own bank".

Anything else following the same business model should be eliminated as well.

THIS ENDS BADLY.
>>
>>1922296
very math mate
1.5 usd maker
2.5 usd taker
for every 1k usd transaction
it isnt much tho
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.