[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why arent you running your own business yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ooNJHbO.png (92KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ooNJHbO.png
92KB, 300x300px
I one day I have

>bought the domains for the website
>officially set up the company

What have you done today?
What is your excuse?
>>
Really OP so you have all of your paperworks back from the court

Or just your kneepads
?
>>
>>1921506
Yep. In britbong land you can do it all online.
>>
>>1921511
Good job OP
I'm proud of you
Better than investing in shitcoins
>>
>>1921515
Investing in something that you have no control in makes little sense.
>>
>>1921505
>What have you done today?
Building a kind of GANT chart for what I need to do, fuck it's confusing.

>What is your excuse?
I have no idea where to start, or how to target my customer
>>
>>1921527
There are more assets in a new company with 1 employee than an established cryptocurrency
>>
>>1921556
The company can decide what its going to do next. You cant decide what direction the crypto currency is going in.
>>
>>1921565
>implying cryptocurrency is not a glorified ponzi stock that gets away with not complying with securities regulations through the technicality of being a currency
>>
>>1921556
>than an established cryptocurrency
Oxymoron much?

Joking aside, the larger the sum, the more I would want to invest it into my own new-bussiness than cyrpto trading because you can learn a lot of profitable skills in business, at crypto trading all you might get good at is crypto trading and those skills won't necessarily translate to Forex or Equities trading.

For small sums, crypto is great, you can take advantage of the volitility
>>
starting a business is easy.

its what i'm going to do once I set it up.

what the fuck do I do with this "business" mayne.

fuck you
>>
>>1921618
Find a need or want and fill it.
>>
>>1921527
These would be passive investments and there are solid opportunities out there albeit very difficult to discover. My business has held a small stake in crypto for years which as well as being the most retarded and highest risk investment on my books it has also been the best performing by far.
>>
>>1921505

I'm poor
>>
>>1921505
I one day I have
>made a post on Eskimo metallurgy forum
>done zero business
Lel
>>
File: 1473978664639.jpg (41KB, 376x330px) Image search: [Google]
1473978664639.jpg
41KB, 376x330px
I'm planning on starting out with dropshipping because it's very low entry tier, then slowly move away from it with my brand/niche and sell my own inventory eventually.
>>
>>1921505
>Why arent you running your own business yet?
I pay a manager to do that.

Nice work setting up a legal entity to pay taxes, now you just need some income to get taxed!

Best of luck.
>>
>>1921937
Because California is not business friendly.
>>
>>1921505
On /g/ we have a meme
>Hay guys, let's all get together and make x-great-product-idea!
>sounds great! I'll make the logo
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.