[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

teach me how to successfully get away with credit card fraud

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: man-boobs6.jpg (33KB, 311x346px) Image search: [Google]
man-boobs6.jpg
33KB, 311x346px
teach me how to successfully get away with credit card fraud /biz/. I'm uhhhh.... writing a paper on the topic
>>
shamelessly self bumping
>>
The problem with credit card fraud is it tends to be taken reasonably seriously by the courts, it's easy for judges to understand and find whatever precedent they feel like. You're better off with a more obscure fraud so if / when you do get busted there's a good chance of getting off light. It's a real cunt of a thing to have on your record though and will impact your future, it also isn't very nice. If you're smart enough to pull off a successful criminal career you'll be just fine in legitimate business.
>>
>>1921328
legitimate business is no fun though
>>
>>1921330
What is fucking fun about CC fraud?
>>
>>1921342
spending loads of money that you don't have to work for
>>
>>1921373
Have fun in jail asshat
>>
>>1921373
If you really amassed 'loads' you will be working full time to keep it and stay out of prison.
>>
What is going on with /POL/? Please help me out! Redirect me to my brothers, I'm lonely
>>
>>1921373
everyone getes caught eventually

if you consider the downsides to fraud, you wouldn't even try it. Usually 10 times the costs over the rest of your life in either prison, or fines, or both.
>>
>>1921407
Not entirely true
>>
Here's how you know you'll be a bad criminal
- you solicited a Mariana Islands public fishing rod supplier for advice on how to commit a crime, which is potentially incriminating in of itself if it can later be used to show intent. At the very least you are now on someone's radar
>>
>>1921420
m8 I'm writing a research paper
>>
>>1921425
You aren't hiding your intent with that one buddy
>>
>>1921425
Mate all you need to consider is what I first said. CC fraud is possibly the worst fraud to research, write your paper on something more innovative and maybe you'll keep out of trouble long enough to turn yourself around
>>
>>1921446
good tip, thanks anon
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.