[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i don't need a degree for income, i want a degree for personal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1490474002670.png (349KB, 757x632px) Image search: [Google]
1490474002670.png
349KB, 757x632px
i don't need a degree for income, i want a degree for personal growth, a better understanding of the world, and the experience

what should i major in
>>
>>1920963
History. No brainer.
>>
>>1920963
A trade skill.

Protip, you learn more about the world AND you make 150k+ if you choose right.

Salt of the earth mang.
>>
>>1920963
Become a Jordan Petersonian
>>
>what should i major in

A library card
>>
>>1920971
If you get a major in history all youll understand better is how to be a history teacher.
>>
>>1920980
You'll understand why the big bad whiteys are the worst thing ever and the poor noble savages dindu nothing
>>
>>1920971
Negative
Major in Finance

You can't know the world without knowing what drives it:money.

You can't know money with the rules that regulate it: policies

You can't know the policies without know the history behind them

???

Get ready to get tired of winning
>>
>>1920980
You get a lot of general culture. The kind of knowledge that allows you to find similarities with daily life situations and use it to your advantage.

If you are looking for a career it might not be the best option, but as a lawyer, that's what I would do if i wanted another degree.
>>
>>1920963
Well, don't you have any interests? Major in that.

I would personally go for some degree focused on Late Antiquity.
>>
Anthropology.
>>
>>1920963
degree in sculpture. in a conceptually driven scool.

go on

you know you want to

you wont regret it at all
>>
>>1920963
Physics.
>>
>>1920963
architecture

>I am not an architect
>>
>>1920963
Physics (Can be learnt online aside from pracs), Math (Can be learnt online entirely), A trade (learn and make money as an apprentice), History (No Chance of employment, lots of reading and can be learnt online), Economics (Can be learnt online)
>>
>>1920963
History teacher is a comfy job. 4 hour days, €50 per hour. Cute 18 year student girls will worship you as well as your female colleagues
>>
>>1920963
Cultural Anthropology + Sociology + History
>>
>>1920963
Historical finance,
Not joking.
>>
>>1921573
>not majoring in subatomic accounting
>>
>>1921562
Never post here again.
>>
>>1920963
Economics/finance major, history minor, romance languages (french/italian) or Russian as electives (at least six).

If I could fuck around maybe thats what Id do.
>>
>>1921575
>theoretical or applied
>>
>>1920963
philosophy and art / art history
>>
>>1921575
It's not a joke, historical finance teaches you about the 1840 crash, about different monetary unions, about Italian medieval market houses, the popes, the opium wars, etc
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.