[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When are you going to buy Musicoin, Anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: logo.png (41KB, 840x192px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
41KB, 840x192px
This coin is going to revolutionize the music industry. It cuts out the middlemen, allowing for listeners to pay musicians directly for their music on a Pay Per Listen basis. THIS COMPLETELY BTFO's the existing music industry, as well as YouTube and iTunes and other Music distributors.

The coin is ridiculously underpriced, and in an early stage of development. But once inflation controls are implemented, the price will skyrocket. There is real demand for this technology, as a way to benefit artists and consumers by reducing distribution costs in real time.

https://musicoin.org/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1776113.620
>>
You still need a platform like Spotify to play the music through. Do you think someone is going to create software that doesn't suck dick and then not want a cut? Also why do we need a musiccoin when you could just have the same platform and pay with Bitcoin or fiat?
>>
>>1920877

How does Musicoin have value when I can download all the music I want for free without DRM built into the currency?
>>
>>1920888
Good point.

Afaik, the reason you would use this coin as opposed to fiat or BTC to pay for music would be the fact that Musicoin has built-in smart contract technology, based upon the Ethereum blockchain, while BTC has yet to implement this tech. You need to use blockchain tech to decentralize the payment system.

Speaking of which, I suppose there would be some app where you could purchase music for a small fee to the app developer, but the costs would still be far lower than traditional music distribution channels.

>>1920895 Sure, you can get all your music for free. I'm one of the people who does that. But the music industry still exists and profits through selling digital recordings, so the market is there. Combine this with giving indie artists the chance to make some money without having to rely on Youtube or ad-revenue, and you have the possibility of changing the music scene from the ground up.
>>
File: 1486507218984.png (118KB, 236x219px) Image search: [Google]
1486507218984.png
118KB, 236x219px
>>1920877
>Pay per listen
Sounds like faggotry

If I like a band I buy their CD. Simple as
>>
>>1920927
Fair enough, just make sure to fax your order in before all the LP's are sole out!
>>
>>1920877
Will look into it m8, I recommend you also have a look at GAME for the same reasons, they have developped an API for credit card purchases and their mobile store is about to launch, good time to fill your bags.
>>
>>1920877
This would be great if people would like to spent money for music
>>
>>1920877
>normies know how to buy crypto
>normies will use their credit card to buy a middleman currency to listen to music
>the constantly fluctuating price of musicoin won't be a problem at all
>>
>>1921197
GAME has solved these problems
>>
>>1920877
Spoken like a true music bagholder
>>
>2k7 +10
>paying for music
>paying for films
>paying for culture
kek
>>
>>1921356
Yeah, it's true. I sold all of mine after I read the comments in this thread, which I started as a sounding board in order to convince myself the coin was worth speculating on. It's not, lesson learned.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.