[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BITBAY MARKET THREAD -- MOON MISSION PLANNING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 25

File: bay.png (7KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
bay.png
7KB, 256x256px
Everyone who matters knows that BitBay released it's market client, and it's active. The only way BitBay is going to moon is for people to start using it. It is a guarantee it'll moon once it starts being used. which is why I'm spearheading this. So this is a really simple question:

-----------------------------------------------------------
What do you, BitBay holders, want to buy on that market?
-----------------------------------------------------------

I am willing to sell pretty much anything. I have tons of Chinese sources if you guys want some dirt cheap knock off of a popular item. For example: I can sell Pax 2 for like $40 each. I could get embarrassing shit you don't want to buy in person like sex toys or dakimakuras. Literally anything. Just comment suggestions of things you actually would considering buying on there for the right price.

The one catch is that is "has to be legal", so if it is illegal, we have to arrange it on here to be under a special name.
BUY SHIT ON BITBAY = BITBAY GOES TO MOON

Super Easy Shit. This is the way we can hack the market and moon something for real. Imagine getting in on Amazon at the ground floor. Now use that imagination to figure out shit to buy.

We will also need more seller than just me. So, start offering stuff you can sell as well. Once we get some good ideas, then we'll take it to the market and then profit. For the first time ever, there are no question marks between this step and profit. So, comment.
>>
>>1920773
Sounds dodgy as fuck.
>>
>>1920777
What's dodgy? BitBay's marketplace, BitBay in general, or that I want people to buy and sell on it?
>>
>>1920783
BitBay has massive potential. The dev just needs to make a native Mac client instead of porting through Wineskin and update the UI for hipsters and this thing will take off like crazy.
>>
>it's another desperate bitbay bagholder muh potential MOON SOON thread
>so desperate to give the coin attention that he's willing to buy anything just to sell it on the bitbay marketplace to make it seem like people use it

LOL dude
pumped and dumped, just let it go
>>
>>1920805
It's usable for PC right now. It's not the prettiest thing, but we're smart enough to use it. It's inevitable that the prettier version will be released, but why wait until then?

Why not make yourself well established now, build up a storage of $BAY, and buy a lambo when it does take off? We can buy $100 worth, forget about it, and hope it moons. But why not be an active role in getting it to that point by doing nothing more than buying and selling some random shit on there?
>>
>>1920809
You can cry in three years when it's bigger than any darknet market, and kill yourself in 10 when it is up there with Craigslist and eBay. If you don't believe in the platform then you have no place in this thread. I'm talking to $BAY holders who want to see their investment grow.
>>
I'll buy steam wallet codes for 50% off
>>
>>1920777
Why does everyone say this?
>>
>>1920910
It's fucking cryptocurrency eBay. How is this not a good idea? Just give the dev a chance. Someone 100% redpill me on this, because right now I'm holding despite the decrease in price.
>>
I'd try one of those Pax 2s if you can ship to Canada.
>>
I'm interested in a pax 2
>>
Now is the time to acquire bay, sitting below 300 sats it's a fucking bargain.
>>
File: dabbingpepe.jpg (544KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
dabbingpepe.jpg
544KB, 4500x4334px
>>1920773
Put up some Pax's and vape shit that always gets people buying. Is there anyway you can get some Pax 3s?
>>
>>1920924
I don't even care about price decreases because of the rolling peg. That's going to guarantee us $$$
>>
>>1921222
If your coins are frozen you can't sell them.
>>
You can sell illegal shit. Just create a store. People can only enter your store if u invite them, so nobody will know I r selling anything dodgy unless u send them in invite link
>>
I'm a bit bemused it has a low price. This should be a top 10 coin with a marketcap of $50m.

Also the software is owned by the dev so nobody ever can copy it!
>>
>>1920777
check'd -- kek confirms BitBay BTFO
>>
>>1921256
Ok. But only a certain percentage will be and people can still sell their frozen coins by swapping them for liquid coins.
>>
File: IMG_0364.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0364.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>tfw some of us will become multi-millionaires off of this
Looks like /pol/ might get a shot at having their own shitposting Soros to topple nations with
>>
I just downloaded this and it does 300% more than anything else other altcoins have created. Even Bitcoin & ether haven't done anything like this
This is the real deal and I'm expecting it to rocket to a top 10 coin easy if not a top 5 coin
>>
>>1922339
Fuck off Bitgay
>>
>>1920773
Anon, if you come back, put some Pax 2s/3s up
>>
>>1922847
Bump for PAX
>>
> tfw literally going to be a millionaire

> tfw /biz/ is literally full of retards who do no research and invest in the latest trend coin
>>
File: 1452045184557.gif (87KB, 280x297px) Image search: [Google]
1452045184557.gif
87KB, 280x297px
>>1923941
>when the peg drops
>>
Literally the NAPSTER of finance, although I don't see it mooning anytime soon. Probably will hit ten cents at some point within the year though, conservatively. Only non-Jewed coin out rn.
>>
>>1923976
>non-jewed coin
What about Monero?
>>
>>1923941
i did my research, and found out the dev or something like that, holds 100 million of these coins, thats fishy as fuck, you are literally buying his bags and will ditch you once he can retire
>>
>>1923985

> he thinks 100 million is a lot

Buddy 100 million is not a lot that's like $15,000. I have 1 million and i'm literally a poor college student who had no part in inventing . You either have it way twisted or are a shill.
>>
>>1923985
>dev holding 10% of coins is fishy
Not really, I'm guessing you don't know much about crypto? Satoshi(if he still lives and hasn't lost it) has 1 million bitcoin which is a much higher percentage than this dev has of BAY.
>>
>>1924002
>math fail
Lower percentage by a bit actually, still you get the point its common for the dev to have a significant amount.
>>
>>1924002
>>1923990

Not to mention DASH, which was basically a premine scam and reached $100 per
>>
>>1923981

Sorry you're right there, XMR is still a reasonably safe bet. I shill hard for BAY though I really have faith in the direction it's going. Needs a more normie-friendly GUI though.
>>
>>1923985
You are a fucking shill, you are in every Bay thread attacking the Dev, who built Bitbay solo after his team abandoned the project. He made a working product by himself, in two years. If he was going to abandon the project, he would of done it years ago, faggot.
>>
>>1924039
dumb negro

we'll see who laughs when his dumb coin hits 0,50 $ and he sells his stash and walks away with 50 million dollars that you basically gave him
>>
>>1924044

> He thinks i'll be sad if i lose 1,000 dollars

oh wow, 10 shifts at work. that will really break my heart.

If the coin wasn't still below half a penny a piece maybe i could take your concern trolling seriously.
>>
>>1924051
yeah you go work your 10 shifts while im having consensual missionary intercourse with your wife and her son, and living comfortable off my ethereums that'll be worth 50.000$ each in 5 years.

dumb negro
>>
>>1924059

Were it not for the laws of this nation you would be slain in the street like the dog you are
>>
>>1924024
Went through the faucet and tried sending messages/time extensions through the open contract. It actually works very well for how unpolished the GUI is.

A few people put up some more stuff, I'm interested in trying the double deposit thing. Still waiting for OP to put up a Pax and I'll try it out. I actually tried opening my own store, and it works as well. Not sure if other people can see it, but if what that other anon says is true I'll have to give the name out before they can access it.
>>
>>1924059
What are frozen and liquid coins?
>>1924094
Post your store
>>
>>1924124
Try "Kemono Enemies".

I know, I'm a filthy weeaboo.
>>
I bought bitbay today. I see it's potential
>>
File: 20161118_014055-1.jpg (1MB, 1787x2797px) Image search: [Google]
20161118_014055-1.jpg
1MB, 1787x2797px
I want to make vidya and anime metal statues. It's kind of niche as it is, but I want to be in a place that's low key. Might work out.
>>
>BitBay shills are same ETH shills of 2015
>No one will think this will go anywhere

Ready for some deja vu no coiners?
>>
>>1924124

Coins are frozen from a mandatory network soft fork determined by the community of miners. The idea is to rid the currency of the extreme fluctuations of volatility, making it a more viable currency to use without fear of loss. During the initial peg implementation each portion of supply will freeze proportionally, therefore us early holders will technically be at a loss. But the real magic happens soon after, the price will naturally begin to increase from the newly established circulation, which in turn, will theoretically increase the proportionate demand, therefore giving us early holders access to our frozen assets as well as a price reflected by bigger overall demand.

tldr: We're all going to make it lads.
>>
Just so /biz/ knows

We're going to cuck every last one of you with M A D gains

Coiners, NoCoiners, all of you fucking neanderthals

Enjoy not holding one million BAY when this shit hits .10 and above later this year, even tho that's only like a 2 grand investment
>>
>>1924552
Shit, how long does one of those usually take? Do you do customs or make multiples of one model?
>>
>>1924692
That one is 3d printed (I made a kit and I made a foundry, now I just need to learn how to make molds correctly) and it took about 18 hours to print and a day to stain. I do have mold making kits, so I could make a resin statue as well if that's more up people's alley. That one is a model I pulled off the internet, but I think I'm about a year away from doing custom models off the cuff. The goat is to import game models, print them, and then make molds for metal. I could do just plastic models too, but there would need to be demand.
>>
>>1924712
Would you be able to grab lets say, MMD models and such as well?

And when it comes to low key selling, it's definitely possible. Start up your own marketplace and name it a random string of numbers and letters. You can just tell potential buyers to join your market. Not sure if intended, but with private markets if a user joins your market after you list a contract, they won't see it until it refreshes automatically (24 hr I think) or you refresh your market. So apparently you can advise a user to join your market before a certain time, THEN you list your item and complete the contract. No one else would have seen the transaction happen.

I tested it earlier. I created my market and opened a contract. I asked someone to join my market and confirm if they could see it, but couldn't. After I refreshed, they were able to see my listing.

You can time it like that if you want. Shit actually works.
>>
>>1924552
Custom black market figurines for Warhammer universe enthusiasts. Do it.

It's a notoriously difficult universe to get certain makes and designs, not to mention wargear props for because the codex compliant "legit" ones are phased in and out with seemingly little support from official prop makers and players have been historically forced to kitbash together their units from various visually similar models and/or create their very own.

This would, of course, be "black market hush hush" tier shit because I have no idea what the IP holders would do if they tracked you down for it. But people pay good money for each INDIVIDUAL model (most expensive ones in metal go for 70USD for example).

I suppose you would need to get someone with decent modeling skills to manually remake/make models from scratch to specifications and ensure lore compliancy. I imagine creating a sub-category purely for endless customization props would boost sales because, if there's one thing I know for certain about people who play games, customization options are absolutely CRITICAL.
>>
File: miku_preview_featured.jpg (39KB, 690x518px) Image search: [Google]
miku_preview_featured.jpg
39KB, 690x518px
>>1924736
Yup, sure can. And I don't necessarily want to be that paranoid with it, but I do want to have a body of work so people can look at my stuff. I have a 8 cubic foot printer I need to build, but I'm being lazy and building a mining rig instead.
>>
>>1924773
Dude that's a great idea and we can tell /tg/ about it
>>
>>1924786
Hey - sell those on the market and I'll buy a bunch nigga
>>
File: 20170119_034935-1.jpg (582KB, 1677x2981px) Image search: [Google]
20170119_034935-1.jpg
582KB, 1677x2981px
>>1924787
I will open a store tomorrow afternoon, anon. I'll even list a rare pepe.
>>
>>1924798

Bro that's my favorite Pepe and I'm shitfaced thank you
>>
>>1924798
Hey just a suggestion, but I think you should sell the pepes, maga tokens/non bootleg figurines on the main marketplace and keep the bootleg stuff on the private market.
>>
>>1924813
I agree. David doesn't want any illegal shit on the marketplace and he's right to wish that.
>>
>>1924816
Agreed and I was only suggesting because I figured you would get more money and orders from everyone being able to see your work
>>
bumping before i go to sleep so you godless niggers can get rich with me
>>
I was getting annoyed with all the bitbay shilling so took a look and have to say I'm really impressed. Spent a good 2 hours reading up on everything & the market and now Kai waiting for the blockchain to download so I can try selling something

I bought $300 worth
>>
File: IMG_0975.gif (290KB, 320x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0975.gif
290KB, 320x399px
>>1925193
Welcome aboard!
>>
BAY 1,000,000+ club

Who MADMAN here?
>>
T R U E P A T R I C I A N
>>
>>1926153
Only 45k ;( Waiting for salary
>>
How is this shit so cheap!? Shadowcash the other marketplace haven't even developed anything yet and they are 4 times for expensive then bitbay! Bitbay have a fully working marketplace.
I'm expecting big gains with this
>>
LEPEN pump coming in 30 min. We will not allow it to get lower than it is. Watch the volume
>>
>>1920773
Hey OP can you get your hands on some knock off watches or yeezys?
>>
>>1926277
Lepen is moving up. trying to help the community
>>
>>1926340
Buy them from ioffer, wait two months for the chinese bastards to ship them and put them up on bitbay with expedited shipping.
>>
>>1920773
Realistically speaking what price is BitBay going to reach? 0.1$?
>>
>>1926477
BitBay currently has a 4 million market cap. Pivx has 40 million. Once BitBay upgrades it's UI and enables the peg you will easily see 10x. After that, nobody knows.
>>
>>1926454
I'll keep that in mind thx senpai
>>1926495
So I know that in order to reach a dollar the marketcap has to equal to the supply (1 billion); my question is will the marketcap still have to reach 1 billion to hit a dollar even with the rolling peg? Or will the supply be frozen down to whatever the marketcap is to achieve this parity
>>
>>1926563
As far as I've understood, some coins gets frozen until the marketcap the owners have voted for is reached
>>
>>1926477

the developer drops the figure 10 cents alot in reference to the estimated price around the rolling peg, he would know better than anyone else what it's worth.

Personally if it hits even one cent i'll be pretty happy with my investment
>>
>>1926153
Fuck madcunt and his band of sycophants.

Opening umy market soon, but the blockchain has been taking hours to fucking sink.
>>
>>1926767

I think he just meant like the colloquialism not the pumper MADMAN. But for whatever reason that crazy faggot really endorsed BAY, i hope he doesn't pump it and leave regular holders hanging with some dumpage... that's why BAY won't rise right now is that last irresponsibly fast rise in value. Too many dummies bought in at 700 sats and got butthurt about it.
>>
>>1926340
This is OP, the handle probably won't be the same because I bailed on this thread yesterday because nobody responded.

Yes, I can get watches and Yeezys. My Yeezys are VERY high quality, but the price is higher than most reps.

I can also get almost any popular watch. Again, it's a higher quality replica, so a bit on the pricier side.

Are you still interested?
>>
>>1926818
Yeah I'd be interested in a watch and a couple pairs of the shoes. Other people in here were interested in your Pax's as well btw.
>>
>>1920773
Would it be worth setting up a store if you're running on mac, or is it buggy through wine?
>>
>>1926785
He's not crazy, just sleezy. I bought in at 315, so I'm sitting pretty decently at the moment. I just don't like the cunt.
>>
>>1926861
You can specifically email me at [email protected] about the watch.

-------------------------------------------------------------

As for the Pax, I can just start listing some. All people need to do is spend one day getting set up on BitBay, and they can buy it.

-Download the Client at bitbay(dot)market
-Buy $100 worth of $BAY on Bittrex
-Set up an email to associate with the client
-Send the $BAY from Bittrex to your wallet in the client
-Then you can start buying.

The Client/Marketplace even has cash for $BAY and PayPal and Western Union purchases of $BAY starting up. You just need enough $BAY for the deposit, which is why you need to start off with some from Bittrex. Once you do that once, you'll never have to do it again and you'll save a ton of money!
>>
>>1926921
>Buy at least $100 worth
You have to have that amount to make an account?
>>
File: 1471822921211-adv.jpg (72KB, 500x684px) Image search: [Google]
1471822921211-adv.jpg
72KB, 500x684px
Yo you guys Bitbay is gonna MOOON on the 14th.

jk
>>
>>1926946
>muh moon
I care more about discounts and saving money than value of each coin.
>>
>>1926942

You don't need to but it would be an appropriate amount to begin with, considering the double-deposit and such.

Pleased to announce that presently on the BitBay market we are undercutting Amazon's price on used Apple chargers by 6$ :)

Also kudos to whoever is selling the Brak pins!
>>
>>1926942
You don't need any money to make an account, but you need some money to cover the cost of the deposit, even if you are a seller.

$100 would be enough to buy something $50 with a $50 deposit (which you get back at the end of the transaction).

I'll probably sell the Pax @ $50, so $100 would be enough to cover the cost of one, plus you'd have $50 left at the end of the transaction to start buying and selling.
>>
>>1927003
Not really interested in the pax though I wish you luck with selling them, I'm hoping >>1924552 opens his shop though, that looks pretty cool.
>>
>>1927016

> Selling a PAX this cheap mere days after i bought a $100 flightbox

SlowCoiners are worse than NoCoiners
>>
>>1927028
I'm not shitting on him selling PAX for that, I'm just not into vaping or drugs(I'm assuming that's what it is at least that's what a search is returning).
>>
>>1927028
It's a replica, but it works VERY well. You should get one to celebrate 4/20.

It's very un-kush of you to only have one vape bro.
>>
>>1927035

I meant to reply to him my beezy. Stay away from herbs senpai shit makes you silly.
>>
>>1927035
I have A LOT to sell outside of vapes. Pretty much anything knock off, I gotchu.
>>
>>1927039

Supreme would be a best seller.
Please stop alluding to selling illegal merchandise though, i'm sure you wouldn't sell anything fraudulent on a decentralized anonymous marketplace :^)
>>
>>1927040
I have access to supreme, but it's a shit ton of work. I don't have time for that rn, and honestly, I doubt many people on there at the current moment appreciate Supreme enough to buy it.

It's a lot easier for me to get bigger name brand fashion stuff like Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Dior, and Gucci, so I'm going to stick to that for now.
>>
>>1926951
Getting sick nostalgia trip vibes of Bobby Ray's Gun Store from Jagged Alliance 2 for some reason.

I declare this the official theme of this BitBay thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUSIi7OouGI
>>
> MFW chinese liquor on the marketplace

You guys are a creative bunch
>>
>>1927165
I love baijiu! It goes down like vodka, but it mixes way better. This is a generic brand, but it's still baijiu.
>>
Now Selling: Wooden MAGA Magnets! Only $15!
>>
PROUD to announce - 3d Printed Rare Pepes now available on the BitBay market! Very proud of our vendors who continue to prove the viability of this platform and its usefulness.
>>
File: 1475176197729.jpg (63KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
1475176197729.jpg
63KB, 500x493px
>>1927654
>>1927401
Thanks for plugging my stuff, anon. We're all gonna make it.
>>
Listen here, you fucking shills. This terrible gui and retarded pegging shit is never gonna take off. The only thing getting pegged is your beta assholes. Do you sad little men really think DAYBID is going to make you all rich?

Figure it out and stay in your slack echo chamber
>>
File: 1471465536515.jpg (362KB, 763x697px) Image search: [Google]
1471465536515.jpg
362KB, 763x697px
>>1927734
>>
>>1927734
Oh yeah, and another thing. Buy DOPEcoin you fucking dumb pieces of shit
>>
>>1927745

fucking lol'd
I heard late at night you can still hear the DOPEcoin shill howl
Searching for lost souls to buy his shitty ass coin
>>
Hong Kong anon here

Anyone want any cheap chink shit?
I can get good looking fake watches from the pajeets and maybe some cheap computers too. I'm looking to also buy a raspberry pi as a dedicated staking machine for all my cryptocoins, I can do a bulk order for the pi if theres enough interest

any other chinky shit u guys want just let me know
>>
>>1927795

Yes. Fill this market and they will come. I will buy a Raspberry pi for sure. We should theoretically be able to undercut eBay and Amazon by a reasonably wide margin. Damn shame the interface isn't ready for grandma to use but Dave will get there when he gets there.

Please get some goddamn Chinamen on this platform - I am sure there are people who would like to cut the middlemen out of this process and make mad dosh.
>>
>>1927803
ok, ill buy raspberry pis, I may even sell a 'staking all in one' pi system since I can get mini displays and hdd for cheap here

I just landed here 2 days ago, Im trying to use my autistic neet powers to get the gooks on this
>>
>>1927814

Godspeed Anon. We've spoken in the slack before about needing a Chinese connect. ain't like any of us speak mandarin. But who else would have more to gain than them?

I have a considerable amount of BAY now so I will need a dedicated staking machine. I'm sure it would sell well amongst us early adopters were it to be cheap enough.
>>
>tfw still waiting for bootleg pax
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>1926153
Me too!
>>
File: IMG_2155.jpg (362KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2155.jpg
362KB, 720x1280px
Comfy bump
>>
Now serving: Comfy Coffee Beans for the True Patrician.

You've picked the finest coin;
now it's time to pick the finest blend.
Sold exclusively... on the BitBay Market.
>>
Fucking market is coming together, good times ahead
>>
File: tmp_14692-images(20)-1518140614.jpg (18KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14692-images(20)-1518140614.jpg
18KB, 640x479px
>>1928142
>brazil natural
I am drinking it right now.
>>
Welp, time to double my BAY
>>
>>1927831

I also have the Chinese connects if you need something sourced. Between Alibaba and friends that live mainland, I can get you almost anything. Couple that with the other anon's HK hookups, and we're LIT.
>>
>>1927842
I'll throw the Pax up shortly. Probably in a few days.
>>
>>1927814
Can you stake bitbay? I have 50k...
>>
>>1928999

Yes. Have to unlock your market client. There may be a bit more to it than that though, I would suggest asking the Slack.
>>
>>1929051
Im currently syncing the QT wallet. Is that the market client...? It says it can stake on the website
>>
>>1929062

It can stake! I personally am not sure how to go about doing it, I would imagine you just have to unlock your wallet same as the market client. But best to have the marketplace in my opinion, even if you aren't going to buy anything it gives peace of mind to see we are reaching the phase wherein deals are being made on the marketplace.
>>
>>1929062
QT wallet is not the market client.
>>
Jesus! A crypto with actual use and working tech! How is this not in the news and papers? This shit is ace!
>>
>>1929116
Smart move by dev to get shit working before doing PR. Its crazy to think it only has 4 mill market cap
>>
>>1920773
Ill sell selfmade LED growlamps on that it will maybe get the weed community in.
>>
By the way has anyone bought anything yet? I want to buy the steam wallet code but I'm worried the guy's not watching his post anymore as he made it weeks ago? If he's not wouldn't I lose the BAY that I lock up?
>>
>>1929128
Isn't there a time limit for how long the trade can last maximum?

Also:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BitBay/comments/631q7r/made_my_first_bitbay_purchase_today_on_the_market/
>>
>>1929116
>>1929119

Can you guys not shill so obviously? I mean I shill too but all the repeat posting on the same IDs makes you (by proxy all of us) look foolish unless you provide meaningful communication

>>1929124

Excellent idea! With the PAX coming as well it should certainly be a good niche to get into.

>>1929128

That's the beauty of it, if he doesn't respond the BAY you put up will simply be returned to you
>>
>>1929143
>>1929149
>Isn't there a time limit for how long the trade can last maximum?
I thought that the escrow blew up if the trade wasn't completed by then
>>
>>1929152
I think that comes into play once both parties have put up a deposit and talked
>>
>>1929152
>>1929173

Yup!
>>
>>1929173
>>1929185
So unless we both accept my coins don't get destroyed? I see.
>>
Alright, trying to accept the contract and it gives me an error message.
>Error loading return address. Please check their preferred contact method. Make sure that you are able to contact them and that your Bitmessage and/or Email address are loaded.
What do?
>>
>>1929270
I'm guessing that their preferred mode of contact is email so you have to make sure that your email is synced up to bitbay. Go to the receive bitbay tab and enter in your email. Bitbay should send you a confirmation email afterwards.
>>
File: wrong email.png (30KB, 1853x164px) Image search: [Google]
wrong email.png
30KB, 1853x164px
>>1929277
That may have done it, only issue now is that in my pending offers tab it says an email other than the one I put in. I also don't think its his because he had a different email in his contact.
>>
>>1929277
>>1929270
>>1929358

The new update will fix the issue of needing to sync your email. That was the biggest hurdle of my first purchase, had to enable a special app password for my gMail and such.
>>
Also just for testing purposes I canceled the contract and then remade it, you immediately get your coins back if you cancel before they accept as well.
>>
Can I sell services here, like shares in a PIVX masternode that I already operate in return for a share of profits?
>>
>>1929415

Yes, just would need to write a proper contract for the marketplace. In the near future expect to see ready-made templates for smart contracts to enable the average user to save some time.
>>
>>1929116
Seriously, I hold large sum of bitbay but shilling with same ID wont help you newfag
>>
>>1929438

Are there resources on writing such a contract? I would like to take a look at doing this so I can sell my services in confidence and people won't feel like I'm just trying to rip them off when I'm only trying to build a /biz/ness empire.
>>
>>1929447

Here, someone should be able to help you shortly on the slack:

http://bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation

If you plan on working with BAY it's best to have a direct line of communication with the team. It is in its infancy after all and we could definitely use your feedback in order to continue to improve the client!
>>
Anyway, if anyone here can write articles about cryptocurrency for cheap (<$1 per article) I will buy your service via bitbay market.

Just started my cryptoblog but I'm too lazy to fill it with content
>>
>>1929442
>r how long the trade c
why u say this?
>>
>>1929573
FUCKING NEWFAG FUCK! CANT EVEN QUOTE POST RIGHT!

GET THE FUCK OFF THIS THREAD!
>>
>>1929485
Uhh no bich. <$1 for an article? Unless you want a three sentence article, you best up the price
>>
>>1929634
uhh you do know that you don't have to write the article from scratch right?
Just copy and paste existing one, and then did a bit of changes on sentence / structure so it pass copyscape test.

Pajeet/Nguyen has been doing it all the time in odesk/freelancer.com
>>
>>1929648

That's a sad and pathetic method of generating content.
>>
>>1929613
Hahahahahaha
>>
>>1929648
That's terrible. You're stealing content from hardworking people
>>
File: Smfh.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
Smfh.png
47KB, 632x852px
> mfw when the volume drops

Hodl strong Lads
Whale season is coming
>>
Do you guys want the Pax2 or the Pax3? The three will be more expensive.
>>
lmao nerds, why don't u get in on coins BEFORE they pump? lurk moar

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAD_I8F7U7ABtWKuLCw
>>
File: IMG_0599.jpg (22KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0599.jpg
22KB, 251x201px
>>1930331

Don't fret Anon

there are deeper forces at work
>>
>>1930343
How much more expensive? Was originally looking for your Pax2, but if the replica 3 isn't much more then I'd be down.
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.