[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some god tier business movies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (83KB, 480x720px)
images.jpg
83KB, 480x720px
What are some god tier business movies?
>>
File: pepecash3.jpg (128KB, 400x560px) Image search: [Google]
pepecash3.jpg
128KB, 400x560px
the Oil! movie
>>
>>1919138
This movie is garbage and sold as "business movie" to the ignorant masses. The best two business movies are The Big Short and BvS: Dawn of Justice
>>
>>1919144

lmfao, the big short is just as shit as wolf of wall street
>>
>>1919142
Lorenzo's Oil?
>>
File: Rogue-Trader-Video-Poster.jpg (41KB, 291x450px) Image search: [Google]
Rogue-Trader-Video-Poster.jpg
41KB, 291x450px
This is good. Book is a cracking read as well.

Margin Call

Boiler Room

(I watched The Big Short last night as well)
>>
File: YOU.jpg (63KB, 600x605px) Image search: [Google]
YOU.jpg
63KB, 600x605px
>>1919148
>lmfao, the big short is just as shit as wolf of wall street

FFS, you serious?
>>
File: 51CAOSj--QL.jpg (47KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
51CAOSj--QL.jpg
47KB, 333x500px
>>1919138
Glengarry GlenRoss
>>
Boiler Room
>>
Barbarians at the Gate
Margin Call
The Founder
>>
>/biz/ isn't obsessed with Nightcrawler anymore
:(
>>
>>1919138

Too Big to Fail
>>
>>1919434
This movie is actually kind of stupid
>>
>>1919142
>There will be blood
>>
Is the new one, Gold any good?
>>
>>1919138
that mcdonalds movie
>>
>>1919138
how the fuck is wolf a business movie? jordan was an lazy stupid degenerate who lost everything and know sucks dick to stay afloat
>>
>>1919927
Nightcrawler is still my favorite Business film
>>
>>1920528
my favorite movie
>>
anyone have a /biz/ required movies list?
>>
>>1920523
It's pretty good but the only actual business shit in it was the dude from The Office explaining how to BTFO of the incompetent burger twins
>>
>>1920523
Name?
>>
>>1920523
le foonder
>>
>>1920707
the big man
>>
>>1919927
Nightcrawler is legit. It’s on Netflix and I’ve seen it at least 7 times. Highly recommended
>>
>>1920707
The Founder
>>
Gotta love people who hate on wolf of wallstreet cause they think its not realistic enough and doesn't actually represent what its about. Its objectively a 10/10 film and its over the top because its a fucking movie, and it works. Martin Scorcese can do no wrong eat a bag of dick you fuckin nerds
>>
>>1920801
Thisthisthis
>>
>>1919949
Its pretty good but i couldnt figure out why they were trying to close people at night clearly aftet business hours.

I doubt people want to be sold anything at 10pm when they are going to bed.

The ending was pretty good though. The guy that got caught stealing was actually a shitty salesman that just couldnt move on. The last people he closed where insane and the check was no good and he stole contracts from his firm.
>>
>>1920829

It was retarded. Real sales doesn't resemble what they were doing at all.
>>
>>1919293
>>1919906
Boiler Room is fantastic, but I'd almost call it an unbusiness movie, which is sort of the point. I mean, they don't even accidentally do one legitimate business related thing.
>>
>>1920885
Although thinking about it some more, it's a shitty business movie, but the perfect /biz/ movie.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.