[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Badmouth the job or take the reference and say it wasn't for me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1462137116945.jpg (20KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
1462137116945.jpg
20KB, 583x583px
I just left a job that I only had for 50 days. One of the main reasons I left is because they pretty much outright lied to me about my job responsibilities to get me on board and then hoped I wouldn't leave when the job was completely different now that I was hired. Another part of the reason I left is that they were VERY disorganized, and had basically just hit the complete reset button on the entire company, having fired over 50% of the team in between the time I signed my employment agreement and my start date, bringing in all new people. A little bit of it was personal reasons.

However, my boss is a very kind, talented, person, that I had worked with in the past, and I was a little nicer to her about why I left. She offered to give me a glowing recommendation wherever I go. Should I take her recommendation and not be as transparent about the disaster I walked into, or what?

If I am open about how bad it was there, it could hurt her client base drastically and prevent her from getting more business.
>>
Take recommendation and say what you said here. The company went through some huge changes between when you were hired and when you started and it wasnt for you.
You get the recommendation, stay honest, and dont have to bad mouth.
>>
Never bad mouth
>>
>>1918489
Don't bad mouth, just be as straight forward as possible as to why you left, give the previous company the benefit of the doubt
>>
>>1919159

yes goy, get a reputation as a bitter badmouther
>>
>>1918489
You left without having another job lined up?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.