[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miracle pls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: costanza.jpg (3KB, 121x91px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
3KB, 121x91px
I own a small remodeling company where my retard salesman got (((((pressured))))) into bidding a house in the wealthiest neighborhood in Ohio

>kitchen
>laundry room
>5 bathrooms

all remodeled for under $100,000.

It's too good a deal for the customer, and he'll probably sign the contract. Is there a good way out of it, or to minimize damage? Legal loopholes, making them think you're incompetent, etc.
>>
Saw this thread before, we can't fucking determine that without the contract. Get the contract back. Retract the bid. Most of all, talk to a fucking lawyer.
>>
>>1917889
We were taught at university to never accept the lowest bid as it usually means the contractor will claim for additional costs at a later date, or equates to low quality... The customer "probably"/should have a rough idea on the cost of the remodel and hopefully will see that your bid is underpriced, and act accordingly.
>>
Has anything been signed?

If so just call the customer and apologize, tell them your salesman made a mistake. Then quote them a fair price and take 10 percent off that number.

Then everyone wins.

I'm a contractor too. Why is your sales guy quoting bad numbers?
>>
Lol also that remodel should be around 150k.

Lol at 100k you'll only make like 10k on the job. Jeez.
>>
>>1917889
have your stupidest sounding guy call him up and ask stupid/annoying questions that will cast doubts on your abilities. ask the customer to measure all the bathrooms, say you couldn't source a material and is it ok if you substitute? etc.

if you get the job, then find some holes in the contract where you can ding him for big pretend extras. "yeah bud, there's major water damage inside the walls that we couldnt see before. we gotta replace some pipes or you're whole fuckin house will assplode tomorrow. +$10,000 if we do it right. do you want to proceed.?"
>>
File: 1490640875690.jpg (59KB, 1068x622px) Image search: [Google]
1490640875690.jpg
59KB, 1068x622px
this exact same thread was made like a month ago....Why would you keep posting this
>>
>>1918446
>Why would you keep posting this
It's called trolling.

It's all he knows.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.