[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal with Rotary?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: RotaryWheel.jpg (417KB, 1047x1045px) Image search: [Google]
RotaryWheel.jpg
417KB, 1047x1045px
Do people still join Rotary? Why? Is it purely for networking purposes? My local Rotary club only paints fences and does petty stuff like that. They also hold meetings, once they had a local priest who is a freemason host a meeting. Is the Rotary Organization connected to the Freemasons somehow?
It seems to me that people who join these groups are sort of the same, except that the more serious (and religious) people join the freemasons.
>>
i tried to join the freemasons and they wouldnt let me in because i have had tattoos and a neck tattoo
>>
hand tattoos*
>>
>>1917852
its called rotary because it's rotate
>>
>>1917882
They probably didn't let you in because your not a business owner. You have to be either independently wealthy or a business owner to join it.

You'll never see a poor freemason ever.
>>
One thing I've noticed with these clubs is literally everything they put forward to the public is a PR photo of black females, retweets of the UN, and people named Mbegwe Al-Islam talking about ridiculous gibsmuhdat subjects.
>>
>>1918266

This is not exactly true. I have sat in many lodges with brothers that I would not consider wealthy nor business owners.
>>
>>1918266
>You'll never see a poor freemason ever.
that's more because their mentality brings about money, rather than they don't let poor people in.

they don't let people with the wrong mentality in, sure

>>1917852
It's a social club for charity. I don't think you're going to benefit from it.

t. someone who's interacted with both
>>
>>1918559
>that's more because their mentality brings about money, rather than they don't let poor people in.
More details? Is it a kind of Protestant/Northern European "god helps those that help themselves" thing except minus the abhramic religious aspect?

>It's a social club for charity. I don't think you're going to benefit from it.
So it's the anti-/biz/, as in, not being a bunch of selfish fucks?
>>
>>1918266
bullshit. i got offered by 3 or 4 to be sponsored when i was 18 and working part time
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.