[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Youtube Monetizing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: turnaround1.jpg (139KB, 979x512px) Image search: [Google]
turnaround1.jpg
139KB, 979x512px
I have an idea for a youtube channel. Basically I would interview hot women about random stuff.

Recently, a girl doing a boring advertisement about oil made the video go viral because she had a huge pair of tits, so I'm thinking this is where the money is. Problems are

>A) How do you get hot women to willingly participate in your videos for little to no money
>B) What's a view count to shoot for? Will I even make good money with 200,000 - 500,000 views per video?
>>
>>1916320
the problem is you haven't got a target audience or a value proposition.

"tits" is not a value proposition, "tits in unusual circumstances" might be and "tits of a celebrity" certainly is.

Getting hot women for Youtube videos is easy as fuck, just pay them. Provided they're not part of Actors Equity or anything they'll just be happy to pocket the extra cash and have something for their showreel.
>>
>>1916320
>Basically I would interview hot women about random stuff.

That's basically what this guy and a lot of other guys do:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E04CIdkRYhI

He seems to be successful so why not.
>>
>>1916609
Ahh but you see here, without even watching the video he's got a Buzzfeed style headline.
>Can Short guys Get Hot Girls?
Clickbait... you want to know the answer.
Also if he interviews more than one-girl, then you can create DEBATE in the comments, which drives more traffic, more shares.

Question is OP what topics will you cover to distinguish yourself from this guy?
>>
>>1916320
>huge pair of tits
link 2 video?
>>
>>1916320
>>1916603
Just be chad and they will do it for free.
>>
>>1916320

Link pls
>>
>>1916631

>you want to know the answer

I don't
because i'm not a manlet
>>
>>1917145
>>1916752

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gCk9yBBOUo
>>
>>1917909
>Silly boys, I'm a professional who knows what I'm talking about
Women have literally nothing to offer tbqh
>>
>>1916320
best way to get hot women to participate in your videos is to get other hot women to participate in your videos.

Start smoking weed and lifting and going to bars, meet new people and get hot female friends. Tell them you are stating a new youtube channel and want them to join in. They will do it for the attention, the weed is to dumb you down to their level of thinking.

Once you get a couple to participate you can get a catalyst effect going where other hot chicks will petition you to do your show for attention.

Rules:
1. Don't be a creep (this means treating these women like you'd treat your mother)
2. Be upfront (tell them sex sells and that you need them to get youtube views)
3. make them feel important (most of what they say will be stupid, you just have to go along with it, encourage them and baby them)

congratulations you make less money than a pimp but have all the responsibilities
>>
>>1916320
What if I don't have nice big juicy tits though?
>>
>>1919170
>1. Don't be a creep (this means treating these women like you'd treat your mother)
Joke's on you, I have a massive Oedipus fetish.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.