[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GET IT NOW OR REGRET IT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: syscoin-biz-on-the-blockchain.png (84KB, 850x472px) Image search: [Google]
syscoin-biz-on-the-blockchain.png
84KB, 850x472px
GET IT NOW OR REGRET IT
>>
File: 1476233701138.png (32KB, 310x251px) Image search: [Google]
1476233701138.png
32KB, 310x251px
>>1915198
TO THE FUCKING MOON BOYS
>>
>>1915261
can you even imagine what the fuck will be going on when they will release block market?
>>
File: happening.png (95KB, 601x429px) Image search: [Google]
happening.png
95KB, 601x429px
might actually be a good idea
>>
Pump is over
>>
Segwit failed. VIA is the one to do it.
>>
I CAN'T I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TRADE ALTCOINS HALP
>>
>buy before big announcement at 1.9k sats
>yesgoyim.jpg
>shit falls to 1.6k sats

fuck this coin man what the hell
>>
Kek, putting in .5 btc, let's see what happens
>>
hold this one boys its gonna bounce back up soon
>>
File: pepe holding feels guy hostage.jpg (29KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
pepe holding feels guy hostage.jpg
29KB, 500x328px
Can someone explain to me this altcoin bullshit? Why is there a new coin every week and why is has ANY value whatsoever?

I understand that bitcoin is established and ethereum is boasting some unique features, but what about the other gazillion coins? They can't all possibly offer unique, amazing features, especially meme shit like trump or milo.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE? It can't be all anons trying to jew each other with pump and dump.
>>
>>1916613
Yes.
>>
>>1916613
Pro tip: none of these shitcoins are valuable to anyone. This siscon or whatever it's called is likely a scam
>>
>>1916613
You're entirely right. They're literally scams.
>>
>>1916613
This is exactly how wall street works though. People start up companies for no other purpose then to cycle money around.
>>
Who else fell for the syscoin meme? Invested at 1.9k
>>
now my money is stuck with this turd coin until next pump which is who knows when thx OP
>>
>>1916721
>>1916730

Newfags never learn
>>
>>1916730
Try to pump it yourself. Just make 1000s threads on /biz/ and reddit. Do a couple of press releases and up goes the value
>>
it's somewhat moving
>>
Buy in now or lose on the biggest moon ride ever
>>
>>1916730
dude.. SYS is at least going to 10x after they've released block market. Don't be an impatient idiot. You're going to laugh at these prices soon.
>>
>>1916868
This
>whales sell
>tricking the idiots into panic selling
>buy back in super cheap
>>
Please help, anons.

Last night, I attempted to deposit 4700 syscoin into my Bittrex wallet, from my YoBit wallet. Now, it's been almost 24hours and still no syscoin in my Bittrex. Even odder, the withdrawal says COMPLETED on YoBit! But my coins are nowhere to be found...

What the fuck lads.
>>
>>1916613
Meme coins are easy ways to make money as long as you get in early. Once it starts taking off don't jump on board though.
>>
>>1916613
This is why you shouldn't invest in flavour of the hour coins that serve no purpose other than to fill the pockets of other people. Only do it if you're short term trading and want to make a quick buck

I recommend researching what you're buying and only buy if it has an actual purpose
>>
>>1918655
wrong address lad..
>>
Bitbay has more than syscoin yet is 60%-70% cheaper and is also getting blocknet implementation. And Bitbay has decentralised markets and syscoin don't. They clim to but use a escrow arbiters which are a horrible way to do transactions.
Also Syscoin use the blockchain for their markets so scaling will make this impossible it the future. Bitbay use 'bitmessager' which is another creation my the bitbay dev

Quite simply Bitbay is a lot better and a lot cheaper!
>>
>>1919900
Out of all the shitcoins ever listed on /biz/, Bitbay has to be right up there with the scammiest of them all.
>>
Sys as a team of people, bay has one guy probably will be ready in 2022 if it ever gets there
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.