[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my portfolio /biz/, got a bit of each.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170330-113007.jpg (166KB, 416x1249px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170330-113007.jpg
166KB, 416x1249px
Rate my portfolio /biz/, got a bit of each.
>>
>>1913765
i need balances before i speak anonkun
>>
>>1913765

Judging by your portfolio it looks like you're buying into coins with the goal long term profit, am i right? This is good but I'm assuming you only have small amounts worth of each, so overall even if these were all to increase long term your profits would only be a fraction of what it would be if you follow a more vigorous buy and sell method. By accumulating more value in the short term you will have a greater return in th long term. Also alot of your picks have great concepts but always remember crypto currency is on the dawn of it's evolution, things come and go, get replaced by bigger and better things.
>>
>>1913796
Wow... It seems to me that you are truly experienced. I asume that you are talking about the profit accumulation effect of short term trading ? I had luck with it before, however I'm not able to keep track of my coins. Holding fewer ones would make it easier, yet it would be less diversified
>>
>>1913802

That's fine, maybe consider cutting down ones you think will be the least successful and putting more into ones you have researched and are confident in.
>>
>>1913804
I'm also stuck on the holding loses. On one hand I could liquidate some coins which I managed to buy too high, (while they are searching for a bottom at the moment.) And simply buy them back once a dip is formed. But mathematicaly I see it the same as just holding them, and waiting for them to come back. On the other hand, Im risking for them to fall even more, perhaps the bottom is far lower. I had some coins rocket to the moon, a few hours I liquidated them. One never knows....
Its also allot easier to track them on kraken's crypto watch platform too.
>>
Trading for profit = meme. Fastest way to grind your capital to zero. I'm holding 137 diff currencies
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.