[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TAI LOPEZ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: thumbnail.jpg (22KB, 230x246px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail.jpg
22KB, 230x246px
this is a desperate plea
an anybody give me the rundown of exactly what is on the SMMA course?
I don't even want to pirate it, I just want to see what I need to find and learn
>>
>>1912534
He is a shill, that fuck tries to social proof on every youtube video even though he is probably leasing all of his toys.

/thread
>>
>>1912563
so what if he leases them?
>>
File: 1488850617778.jpg (104KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
1488850617778.jpg
104KB, 600x451px
are there any free alternatives as far as learning the actual management of the social media?
>>
I don't know about his other programs, but if there's one thing I would take his word on, it'd be social media marketing.

I mean who hasn't seen one of his vids or knows who he is?
>>
>>1912624
exactly, I just want to know how to provide the services, I couldn't care about the rest
>>
>>1912534

You can literally summarize his entire sixty whatever steps with "force yourself to be motivated, always be reading to improve your skills, and work hard"

Literally
>>
its a bunch of bullshit. he talks about himself 90% of the time. you have to keep paying more to hear the "good information" ie: gold acct, PLATINUM acct, ect ect

and nothing is there.

the jist is basically "offer to run facebook page of small business and ask for $1000/ month"

"do this 8 times and youre making 6 figures"

Anyone stupid enough to pay YOU (being anybody) to run a facebook acct is running a dommed business from the start. prepared to get laid off
>>
>>1912660
>>1912683
I just want to know how to actually manage the pages to grow them so I can charge the massive fees people who do the course do and not feel like a scumbag
>>
>>1912716
you're obviously not intelligent enough to get it done anyways. shoo
>>
>>1912911
oo you're hard
>>
>>1912716
Go buy his shit and fuck off shill. Tai is so full of shit you can smell it a mile away but here you are just looking for a reason to throw that phony some money.

Just do it and fuck off. This is like the 20th thread this week and every time we tell you he is full of shit and there's (((YOU))) defending and deflecting the entire time. Fuck off these are worse than buttcoin threads.
>>
>>1912573
He doesn't tell you he is.

So he is misleading people into thinking he owns all his toys.

Go fall for his shill content and his 62 "easy" steps.
>>
>>1912620
>Mispelled "Wedding" in the sub-header.

much professionalism
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf83_kPdXdM
>>
>>1912573
You should only trust serial entrepreneurs. Curating an image like he does is piss easy, even the NEETs on this board could do it convincingly.

However that is a totally different skillset from actually making money, or succeeding in business or whatever.

I can't tell you how many photographers or actors I know who are crying poor.

TL;DR - If he leases his (unimpressive) props, it means he's not a good businessman
>>
>>1913043
excellent, teach me
>>
>>1912534
Beware of people who got rich by teaching other people how to get rich.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.