[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck me I'm worried about this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: LBC Library Coin.png (88KB, 800x411px) Image search: [Google]
LBC Library Coin.png
88KB, 800x411px
Hi /biz/. I'm kind of new to crypto (about a week now) but I decided to take kind of a big risk and put down most of my month's wages on LBC.

Please don't cuck me..
>>
>>1912142
> but I decided to take kind of a big risk and put down most of my month's wages on LBC

That was dumb dude.
>>
i hope you're ahead right now, or haven't lost too much yet. get out, they're all pump and dumps
>>
>>1912149
Not all.

I'm not going to tell you which because you should do your own research.

Here's a hint tho.
>Noah
>>
>>1912149
I really believe this coin has potential though
>>
>>1912156
I already missed Ark though.

I missed the Ark boat, the PIVX boat, the MUSICoin boat, the ETH boat, the BTC boat, the BAY boat, and everything else.

I think this is my chance.
>>
>>1912160
I just got into PIVX and VIA these definitely have some potential
>>
>>1912142
No you didn't. You're just one of the cryptocucks trying to manipulate other people.

>>1912156
You didn't do any research.
>>
>>1912157
dont fall in love dude. should have bought eth
>>
>>1912377
Ethereum is the gift that keeps on giving. However I really think it's gonna crash now. Its price is super fucking inflated. The only interest it draws is speculation that it will be used seriously and the developers are shady. Probably an elaborate pump and dump
>>
>>1912385
thanks ill add this to my post collage for after eth moons
>>
>>1912142
Never go full blue pill.

Your decision to play in the pizza pie hell was most unwise.

Prepare for retinal scans and chips to buy sell and trade.

Beast bucks welcomes you to the endless loop of pain.
>>
File: LBRYnow.png (92KB, 842x700px) Image search: [Google]
LBRYnow.png
92KB, 842x700px
Did OP off himself already?
>>
>>1913623
OP is kill
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.