[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You motherfuckers ready to pump the shit out of it tomorrow?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: ethereum.png (24KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ethereum.png
24KB, 1200x1200px
You motherfuckers ready to pump the shit out of it tomorrow? We need all hands on deck for this. NEETs do what you do everyday, and the handful of you that actually work should call in sick. We're all going to be millionaires tomorrow.

WHO'S READY?
>>
yeah do whatever you want, if you actually can
>>
I'll cop a few @0.02
>>
>>1911247
cynicism should be punishable by death.
>>
>>1911257
cynicism is good for your soul. I fucking hate the world, in ironic terms tho.
>>
I would like to buy some (I have only 4) but they're too expensive for me rn and I don't particularly trust you memers
>>
>>1911237
whats tomorrow
>>
>>1911268
>I don't particularly trust you memers
Based on all the shitcoins that have been pumped these past 2 weeks, you're very right to not trust these retards. Check out the ETH subreddits though, they have a lot of very compelling information.

>>1911276
Bitcoin ETF will be rejected again. People will jump ship to Ethereum.
>>
>>1911304
>Check out the ETH subreddits though, they have a lot of very compelling information.
I'm doing that, no news about a crash for the moment. I'll keep my stocks.
>>
Why will it moon tomorrow?
I just post bananas, so I'm already in, but why tomorrow specifically?
>>
>>1911304
its allready rejected
>>
>>1911327
oh lol I thought it was on the 30th
/thread
>>
>>1911237

Already rejected my man.

http://www.coindesk.com/sec-denies-solidx-bitcoin-etf-proposal/

Looks like everyone is anticipating the 30th. Better sell off your BTC while you still can.
>>
>>1911338
Did the ruling come early or something? I didn't bother to check because I thought they had set the date as the 30th
>>
Wait so should I sell everything now then?
If the decision is already out I mean?
>>
I have 221, y'all think this is enough to walk on the moon or will I be ground control just kinda being a part of the mission but not really getting all the accolades?
>>
Lost track into all this cyrpo stuff.
What is the most convenient way to purchase bitcoins/eth these days?
>>
Lol some phantom made two threads in order to get people buying and selling. Day trader af.
>>
>>1911304
>Bitcoin ETF will be rejected again
No one gives a fuck about that. It's already rejected btw http://www.etf.com/sections/daily-etf-watch/etf-watch-2nd-bitcoin-etf-rejected-sec
>>
Oh look, it's another retarded OP who didn't know BTC got rejected 2nd time.

No one gives a fuck this time.
>>
>>1911347

I think the 30th was just the latest date possible to get an answer.
>>
>>1911351

SELL BTC. BUY ETH. You've been warned.
>>
>>1911359

Gemini has the lowest fees. Takes like 2 weeks to get verified. Coinbase is a little faster with debit card purchase, but has 4% fee.
>>
>>1911359
>>1911391
cex.io

Why does nobody talk about this? It's instant like Coinbase but the fees aren't insanely high like some other sites.
>>
>>1911456
>cex.io
This acctually doesn't look shit tier. Thanks bud
>>
Is eth going up because alpha bay integrated it?
>>
>>1911516
alphabay will integrate it on 1st may. ETH is going up now because of it is becoming the reincarnation of maximum dankness which was never before seen by mankind
>>
>>1911338

ETF being rejected won't bring the price down very much, just means BTC won't pump this month.
>>
>>1911356
you will get a special livestream of the first steps, but it will quickly go offline.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.