[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ebay bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1487579032980.jpg (55KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487579032980.jpg
55KB, 1200x720px
Hey guys. I could use some advice. I have been an ebay member since 2009, and bought and sold almost 300 items without any real problems and always had a friendly and fun experience. Well I decided to unload some of my watches. Mostly lower tier Swiss autos. Anyways.

I sold 3 watches, all sold well and I made money on all of them. However one of the buyers seems like a total piece of shit. Never sent payment, wouldn't respond to my messages. I did some research on him and it turns out he's a grade A piece of shit. Has a few hits when I google his name for ripping people off, and one of them was on the replica watch forums where he ripped a guy off for 250 dollars.

I may have made a mistake because I opened up a non paying buyer case on him and stupidly offered returns on my watch. But I offered him two times that I would cancel the auction if he didn't want the watch and just relist it to no response, so fuck him.

What I'm wondering is there any reliable way I can fuck him over as a seller? Like not send the item after ebay makes him pay me? Ect. I would never do this but this guy is a fucking crook and has it coming. I don't care if it burns my ebay account to the ground. Can I get away with that if I move all the money out of my bank account so paypal can't try and automatically withdrawl it? Help would be appreciated. Thanks.
>>
>>1909479
>uses eBay instead of BitBay
>likes paying fees out the ass
>>
File: 1476237971799.png (259KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1476237971799.png
259KB, 800x900px
>>1909484
Yeah the fees are gay, theres just not a big enough local market to try and get decent money out of them, and I wasn't aware of bitbay.

Thanks for the help.
>>
>>1909479
just refund his money if he pays. if he doesnt pay within 5 days file unpaid claim and get your fees back and relist the item.
>>
File: 1478052251034.jpg (249KB, 1000x721px) Image search: [Google]
1478052251034.jpg
249KB, 1000x721px
>>1909508
I already filed an unpaid claim. And I'm sure if ebay gives me my credits or whatever and I ship the watch he will just try and do some shady shit.
>>
> He's going to start using BitBay

> He's not a faggot

A boy can dream...
>>
>>1909759
Yeah because I'm sure theres just basements full of NEETs looking to buy used watches. Shits a good idea and all but I doubt my auctions would have got anywhere near the exposure. So fuck off.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.