[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crypto bot edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: cryptotrader-org-homepage.jpg (158KB, 1340x631px) Image search: [Google]
cryptotrader-org-homepage.jpg
158KB, 1340x631px
Discuss trade bots which are good which are bad etc. Bonus if it is open source.

Has anyone tried cryptotrader?
>>
>>1908960
Nobody will publish a bot with an expected return > 1.0
>>
>>1908960
I tried cryptotrader about a year ago. Pretty much all of them were huge disappointments. The "backtests" that they do are bogus, I'm not sure exactly what happens behind the scenes, but it doesn't run live - you need to take a look at the live tests. Maybe they've improved since I've been there.

Bots need to show a gain, and most of them don't.
>>
What features would a good one have?
>>
Cool thread.

Here is mine. I had it managing about 3 BTC worth of ETH but disagreed with its first sell signal so I cut the amount it has access to down to 1 BTC. It's pure gambling at this point. I have no idea about the decisions it will make in the future, it could go completely tits up.

I did notice the first sell/buy/buy grouping was a sell-low buy-high situation but the second grouping was a sell-high buy-low movement which is more on the money, I hope it improves but like the warnings given to you straight up on crypto-trader: there is no money-making magic bot, most of them are overfit to their training data, they should be seen as experiments for most people unless you can truly understand all of the logic that goes into their decisions which is hard enough with the trend followers let alone the black box CNNs trying to make predictions which are impossible for any human to trace and comprehend.

I think the movements have two buy signals purely because the first buy order was only partially filled and the second order is just to clean up the accounts, so to speak.
>>
>>1908960
Can it make me just like a Federal Reserv sponsored Wall St HFT pro?

If so I'm all in on slaving for fiat currency.

Where do I sign up?
>>
>>1909135
Someone once told me that the people who made the most money during the gold rush were the ones selling the pickaxes and shovels
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.