[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cryptoshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 200_s.gif (30KB, 277x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
30KB, 277x200px
>be me
>new to /biz/
>see this cryptoshit
>lmao
>stupid plebs investing in memes
>scrolling thread more
>curious
>bought bitcoin first time
>$50
>done
>went to exchange it my $50 turned to $58 in a day..
>da fuck?
>maybe people on here are up to something
>>
ETH, BAY, BTC, PIVX (maybe), DASH (maybe), Monero (maybe)

From what I can tell almost *every other coin* is 90% meme and 10% faggot
>>
>>1908542
Adding to this, ETH, NOBL, & Bytecoin
>>
>>1908542
>>1908549
Eth is more meme then monero,dash is a scam coin
>>
>>1908536
It's just volatility.

Cryptomarkets are full of dumb whales who have no idea what they're doing but heard about the new thing on the Internet who spike prices and swing traders who make a little bit here and there selling when the whales splash in and buying when they get cold feet and sell everything again.

Then there are the actual pump and dumpers who are manipulating cryptocurrency prices making filthy fucking shitloads from all the morons we just talked about who you see on /biz/ and anywhere else because they know exactly when and how these dumb meme coins are going to shoot up by literally 3000% in a minute because they're part of the organised groups causing it, because >LMAO REGULATING CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKETS
>>
>>1908536
Buy Pot Coin or Dynamic and thank me later
>>
>>1908536
I really want to try crypto but I trust literally nobody on this site and literally every single thread about them are just filled with reactionary idiots screaming about how their extremely unstable coins jumped 5%

Also what this guy said >>1908577
>>
>>1908536

>Be the one
>buy 100 dollars in lepen yesterday
>120% up now
>get almost 220 dollars today

Should I have waited more ?
>>
>>1908882
Nope.
>be me
>put 100 on potcoin
>it goes up to 250
>goes to 300
>350
>200
>100
>50
I waited way too long to withdraw.
>>
>>1908536
I made 90 bucks buying eth at 19 and selling at 40. I'm a poor fag so i don't have much money anyway. I've sold all my bitcoin and eth back into fiat now. Everything is too volatile right now and i don't have time to spend my day staring at charts and screens to make sure i don't loose it all.
>>
They are up to resurrecting the not even dead yet Federal Reserve.

It's pathetic and hopeless.

It ends badly unless you luv digislave beast bucks in your imaginary borderless meme wallet.

BTW we already have those.

They are called credit cards.
>>
I just sold 40 troy ounces of silver and bought 75% ETH and 25% BTC.

How fucked am I?
>>
>>1908882
Yes you did, the pump isnt even close
>>
File: oHM3bhj.gif (2MB, 177x150px) Image search: [Google]
oHM3bhj.gif
2MB, 177x150px
>>1909390

>troy ounces

its shit like this that makes me glad i dont have (((traditional))) investments.

500% gains helps too
>>
>>1908882

On every gain that you see rise further, you'll feel like you've lost, but remember you profited.
On every dip you didn't want to risk, you'll feel lik you've lost, but remember you didn't go through the stress.

Take the win
>>
Dump all your shit into PIVX.

If it isn't rising by next week than pull out.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.