[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You should read this book

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4315.png (178KB, 220x341px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4315.png
178KB, 220x341px
Homeboy graduates college, throws a dart on the map, and goes there with the clothes in his back, a back pack, and $200. The book is his journey from living in a homeless shelter to having his own apartment, car, savings acct, etc. after starting with literally nothing. Some of you NEETs could use the inspiration.
>>
>>1908209
*maybe it was $25 like the cover says. It's been a while since I read it.
>>
Anythings possible with welfare. Have a kid and bam. Super cheap goverment housing, ebt card, wic checks
>>
His eyes are too close together. Good thing they went with the profile angle
>>
yea maybe if i was chad it would work out great
>>
>>1909737
Nigger he lived in a homeless shelter and got a job moving furniture. Anyone can do that - even niggers. The second E in NEET is your own fault.
>>
>>1909737
Chads don't exist anon. It's just a fiction that the unambitious use to pardon their own mediocrity while still having a sense of entitlement.

>>1909890
>The second E in NEET is your own fault.
I like that
>>
>>1909890
I want to say that I throw the word "nigger" around on this board pretty loosely, and often in a racist way. It needs to be said, though, that I have the utmost respect for an employed black man who gathers his children. It's not about skin color. It's about culture and actions.
>>
>>1910017
*fathers
>>
>>1909969
>Chads don't exist anon. It's just a fiction that the unambitious use to pardon their own mediocrity while still having a sense of entitlement

I like *that*
>>
>>1908209
Wasn't that guy on the Dr. Phil show?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.