[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crash Coming Soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: fucked.jpg (59KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
fucked.jpg
59KB, 640x481px
So the economy just had its "pump" by the Federal Reserve fucks, now its time for the 'dump". What are the best stocks to BUY right before the crash? Not looking for shorts and I want to get some with more risk than gold.
>>
I was considering ARR its a REIT that pays 10 percent div. Not very i noticed in 2009 it was about triple what it is now.
>>
>>1906970
*Not that risky
>>
>>1906966
If the country is broke, what products/service are people still going to buy?
Walmart is probably going to have an increasing demand.
>>
>>1907009
They are still going to spend less there. I don't think that is a good one
>>
>>1907011
It's hard to ever find stocks with a beta less than -0.3 or so. Why not trade options?
>>
Idk but could be a big day tomorrow with UK triggering Article 50 to leave the EU
>>
>>1907020
Idk Ive never traded options. Just doubled my account trading stocks
>>
>>1907021
Ya that will be interesting
>>
>>1906966
I genuinely think crypto's will rise as they will be seen as a more volatile digital gold
>>
>>1907032
lol don't bring that shit into this thread
>>
>>1907011
But more people are going to shop there.

Investing in a bear market without "shorting" is kinda difficult OP, don't you think?
>>
>>1907037
Sorry I know it's shilled to death here but it might actually have a use come the crash
>>
>>1907041
Yeah it is im still kind of a noob though, don't you need a lot more $ to short?
>>
>>1907044
Buy a 1x inverse etf if you don't want to risk shorting.
>>
>>1907057
Oh ok ya these look good to me
>>
>>1906966
>I don't know how the Fed works
>>
>>1907066
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI
>>
>>1906970
REITs are shit
>>
>>1906966
If you really think the crash is coming soon, just hold your cash so you can buy lots of discounted blue chips and growth stocks.
Btw aren't the guys in your pic just memes nowadays? Isn't like 99% of trades automated? Do they just hire actors now?
Last bit of advice, after the crash look for companies doing well, usually if they can do well in a bad market, when things get better, they do great
>>
>>1906966
TASRbro here to say: TASR. If half the riots this summer are coming that I think are, orders will be through the roof. The stock will break thirty in two to three months. People say it's overvalued according to ratio-- I say look at the other numbers (reinvestment, acquisition of AXON etc) and know that they will do well. Go long now and regret it not. Current price: 22.65
>>
>>1906966
good for ETH?
>>
>>1907072
>hey guys big government is a scam hurr pump and dump
>hey guys come on even kyrie irving says the earth is flat
>hurr sheeple
stop listening to doomsday youtube conspiracy shit and youll be a lot better off
>>
>>1907021

Ah, the (in?)famous article 50. The trigger.
>>
>>1907041
My thoughts exactly. Someone doesn't understand basic finance.
>>
>>1906966
FFH.TO

The CEO had been taking heat for how bearishly hedged he is. But the stock has been holding value and paying a dividend. When the correction comes, he'll look genius
>>
>>1907021
is this a done deal? if everybody is expecting this to happen, won't it already be priced into the market?
>>
"more risk than gold"

You can just leverage gold with NUGT. also consumer good companies always go up (like coke or campbells soup) and maybe utilities
>>
>>1907123
I always heard they were a solid investment.
>>
>>1906966
So let me get this straight. The economy is about to tank and you want to buy stocks? Literally why?
>>
>>1906966
TZA, JNUG, NUGT
>>
there won't be a crash. But the market might be flat for a while.

Economic growth is permenantly capped by the price of oil.

Price of oil goes up, inflation rises, rates go up, economy tanks.

The government dominates infrastructure and city planning, so we will not be able to adapt dynamically to high oil prices and grow the economy substantially in the near future.
>>
>>1908815
is your other source more trustworthy than a chinese daydream comparison website?
>>
>>1906966
50% TVIX
50% JNUG
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.