[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

read, do, profit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: too smart to be poor.jpg (11KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
too smart to be poor.jpg
11KB, 184x274px
this is a great book about the habits, mindsets, and steps people took to become rich, read it god damn it, a guy literally researched rich people
>>
>>1906556

OK

I'm going to read it
>>
>>1906556
Care to give us the gestalt of it?
>>
>>1906842
This, I'm sick of /biz/ just listing books and lauding but not giving us the thesis or a summary of WHY it's good.

OP isn't as guilty as some others are of this though
>>
Books like this are retarded because they only look at the people who won. What about all of the failures who have the same qualities as the millionaires in this book?
>>
>>1907304
This. Seems like another survivors bias self help shit book.
>>
>>1907304
> only look at the people who won

Nobody wants to follow a losers strategy
>>
>>1907304
>>1907316
That's why you read multiple stories and various theories, and most importantly test any theories out in your IRL to see if they hold water.
>>
>>1907304
I guess if all the winners have something in common then that is a requirement for winning but won't guarantee the win.

>If you do this you might become a millionaire
>If you don't do this you won't become a millionaire

Of course you could win the lottery or do something completely new and different but that would be unlikely to work.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.