[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For 4 years in college the only thing I do is masturbate and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (28KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 700x560px
For 4 years in college the only thing I do is masturbate and watch movies and play vidya, wasting my parents money that I love and they love me, betraying them. 2 years ago I've gone from 200 pounds to 150 and got fit, the best thing I've done in those years

I feel like a piece of shit
>>
>>1906351
ok.....
>>
>>1906351
Then 4chan is going to be heaven on Earth for you my newfriend. Welcome aboard.
>>
>>1906375
I've been on 4chan since 2008-2009, not an avid lurker though
>>
>>1906351

If it's any consolation video games and masturbation are both very fun.
>>
>>1906386

ive got to second this. two of the best ways to have fun, so congratulations OP on having more fun than your peers.

Now if youre like me, youve got to realize that having fun and feeling good about yourself are two different things. Self improvement is what makes me feel good about myself, but 24 hour fapping marathons is way more fun than self improvement.

The only way I've managed to combine the two is by taking a lot of different stimulants. That way, reading boring stuff is a blast and I can feel satisfied with myself afterwards. I've probably got an addiction by now but I wouldnt change anything about it.
>>
>>1906351
So did you get a degree or just quit?
>>
>>1906478
Nah man, not into any of that, not even smoking, just drinking rarely and not much

>>1906506
Trying to set a schedule to finish... computer engineering
>>
i seriously don't feel as good as during and after masturbation at any point of my life
it is so important to me
>>
>>1906513
I went through a period where I was pretty worthless too, anon. You're beginning to grow out of it, and the good news is you have a bright future ahead of you if you knuckle down, finish your degree and find a job in your field. Don't every stop learning and growing, and don't listen to the NEET parasites who populate this board.
>>
Never to late to change. I keep getting an inkling to go buy some more bitcoin and altcoins, these charismatic assholes keep persuading me to buy in. Have to pace myself though. Gonna let it settle overnight and see how i feel about buying in tomorrow

also theres nothing wrong with enjoying yourself you fucking piece of shit
>>
>>1906385
>not 05-06 masterrace
>tfw you can't stop lurking
>tfw YOU DON'T WANT TO STOP

goals: 0
>>
>>1906661
Thanks anon.

>>1906670
>also theres nothing wrong with enjoying yourself you fucking piece of shit
There is if you leech money from someone else, let alone your parents, that's what I hate the most
>>
>>1906686

I felt the same. Don't give up and make sure to stay engaged in whatever your degree requires, whether it's internships, clubs, etc. Even if you feel like you are going through the motions at times. I stuck with it, and I'm glad I have.
>>
>no mention of anime
Well there's your problem
>>
>>1906710
I never watched anime, I don't like it at all and its culture is pure cancer, I don't want near it
>>
>>1906712
Agreed. just read stuff on m.mangahere.co or some ln/wns. Would appreciate some reccs.

Economics major and hovering around a B for most of my courses. Not stupid but low energy in efforts since although I'm stuffing in as many finance/ math related economics courses in to bachelors, but my off times is fap, vidya, and reading. I should be actively searching for internships, but every time I come back I feel drained. These 9 - 6 schedules. Still a fatass unfortunately, what motivates?
>>
>>1906351
You're a worthless piece of shit alright taking advantage of your parents like that. Why the fuck are you studying a degree you don't even like? I fucking hate people like you who whine and whine why they don't like their degree but are too pussy to change it and do something else.
>>
>>1906869
I do enjoy economics, its mostly business analytic around the department of P/Es NPVs from finance economic hybrids, Econometrics which is statistic based analysis of data sets giving out CorrCoef, and Regressionary equation constructing based on various CIs. Still learning but it is very utilitous. Classes are draining, nothing changes that. Also changing your degree, you do realize damn well this extends college duration yes? I might not be satisfied with my choice, but at least it will get me a job and set myself up when I can come back to college on my own money.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.