[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK DID ANYONE GET RICH WITH THIS SHIT FUCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: WTF.png (104KB, 1340x558px) Image search: [Google]
WTF.png
104KB, 1340x558px
HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK DID ANYONE GET RICH WITH THIS SHIT FUCK
>>
Even at that sort of increase you would still need a few thousand invested to get rich, and its impossible to see a shitcoin pump early enough to take full advantage.
>>
Had like $40 in it, made a small amount of money, but lost a bunch on other stupid coins that took a shit so really this was subsidizing the others.
>>
>>1905846
literally no one could have seen this. it was all insiders from the beginning. dont worry about it.
>>
>>1905846
i only think whales made money
>>
crashing now
>>
Could be a reason. We're talking tens of millions to pump this up, might know something we don't.
>>
>>1905977
the whales just have more expendable coins to work with they can keep the pump going for longer
>>
All sorts of coins are pumping a LOT on polo, makes me wonder if whales know something we dont about btc.
>>
>>1906007
Small pump and dumps are one thing, this would be reckless given the amount of capital required. Hell BTCD is going back up
>>
>>1905846
this was shilled on /biz/ prepump
>>
>>1906031
At least it's going up on bittrex. Not sure what's up with the huge price gap between bittrex and polo
>>
fucking blew my mind senpai
>>
>>1905846

2000% ROI in less than 24H is sick but still a pump and dump
>>
Loving that arbitrage instability goys, enjoy that solid BTC price while it lasts
>>
>>1905918
It went up 3500% at its peak.
>>
>>1906170
It went up 3500% in a span of about 10 minutes.

That's fucking unbelievable.
>>
I share my experience, i put 20 percent of my capital when reach%300 then i realize it was keeping up, so i put more, then took it out the put it back on when on top_ endup loosing 1/4 of my cap, im so desapointing with me right now
>>
I remember reading about this a year ago and about how dead it was and anyone could buy it up and own a significant portion of the mcap. Then I revisited it a few days ago and toyed with the idea of getting in.

Yeah. Feels bad.
>>
It's surprisingly stubborn, it does not go down...
>>
Remember Dogecoin. Another cryptocurrency that mooned and then caused a crypto crisis.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.