[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you classify my family as in terms rich?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

Step dad is doing financial thing (company merger etc.) that my mom recently told me about 100mil (not net worth but total) my mom have like 20mil in real estate and use only 1 mil to invest in stock to make everyday living (used to be 10mil in cash but she just bought a condo in manhattan) that my mom and my step dad are financially independent. My dad however bragged about the tech company he invested and told me that it would probably hit 30 billion (I guess he owned lower than 10%, he never told me) in next ten year if it goes well and owned partnerships in several different companies.
So what kind of family is it?
Rich? A bit more than rich? They never ever give me anything that costs higher than 2000 bucks but just use big numbers to startle me... I am just curious of how other would define my family since i am not even sure. If you ask me I feel like living as a low-middle class but the numbers they gave me and the businesses they talked about are pretty big. BTW I am a college student and live with my mom and step dad in a 3mil house and drive a ML350... So i am also confused with the definition of rich
>>
A gay family kys
>>
>>1905650
Fagg3ts
>>
>>1905650
i have aboot 8 billonion
>>
>>1905650
same desu
>>
>>1905650
you should go to tg or qst for role playing games.
>>
>>1905661
This. Family of faggots.
Someone please invent a giant Roomba to kill families who want to die together
Lie down and wait for the sweet release of 500mph wire brushes
>>
>>1905650

Social stratification is not only based on net worth. Culture matters.

I say you're "upper class".
>>
>>1905650
I'm living with 200 euros as a college student, I'm hoping I'll get a job that pays about 300euros a month tops. I can't even imagine how it is to be so rich, If I'd have 1mil I'd live the rest of my life as a king here.
>>
>>1905650
I million invested at 5% is ~50k which is about the national average for household income.

So just your mums shit money to support her and your lifestyle is more than what a family of two wage-cucks away for all year before taxes and expenses.

Just in case you werent a fantasy troll post.
>>
>>1905650
You are the 1%, which was always a bad number, because it's really the .001% that have way to much.
But never ever complain about money, and never ever pretend you understand the little guy.
>>
I am the OP here.

I just want to say, wtf? I am only 1%? As living with my mom or the whole family? Man, I am a bit disappointed since both step dad and dad went bankrupt about 2000s and they just started to go back on track which in my consideration is at least top 0.1% without their companies going ipo. :(
>>
>>1905650
a family that needs to give me about $20K for my racecar.
>>
>>1906021
Yeah, 1mil pretty sucks because she is still paying the mortgage of the previous houses which I do not understand why she would use that much cash to buy a new condo without paying the mortgage first. And I hate my dad never support me other than taking me out to travel. :(
>>
>>1906594
Lol, what can you buy for 20000? 2001 year S63?
>>
>>1905650
your parents sound like souljaboy where he says he's making a $400 million dollar deal but what he really means is he invested a few hundred thousand dollars into some scammer who says he can turn it into a billion.
>>
Sounds pretty fucking rich

My dad is president of a company that does about $500 million in annual revenue. He barely makes $200k (and half that goes to my mom in alimony payments). Average worker at his place makes 100k with overtime pay, no education needed. Union work in a high value added industry. I'm trying to convince my dad to get a new job but he's a company man. He could easily make more money elsewhere. He always complains that he's broke. The guy fucking runs an international company owned by one of the richest men in the world. Yet as president he barely makes twice what average laborers make at his workplace.
>>
>>1905792
No. Just, no.
>>
>>1905650
>My family never give me anything that costs higher than 2000 bucks
>I am a college student that drives an ML350

?

That is one cheap ass ML350. Also quit LARPing.
>>
>>1906630

Sounds like he's lying to you so that he doesn't have to pay your whore of a mom more in alimony.
>>
>>1906630
Dude your dad is getting fucked
>>
>>1905685
/thread
>>
>>1905650
>>1906589
Glad to see your private education has paid off, you're such a talented linguist.
>>
>>1906630
How is this possible? Shouldn't your dad have more opportunities to invest as the CEO/president of an international company? 200k per year is a bit low compare to your dad's ability. He should definitively go elsewhere
>>
>>1906607
Yeah. That is what I am thinking . One company my dad invested acquire 5 million users in 6 months profiting 20million however when I ask him to pay for my tuition, he said he has no cash flow(which in my consideration is that he put all of the money into company)... I was literally speechless
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.